Handmade

The light breeze from the entrance brushed against (y/n)s exposed skin

The light breeze from the entrance brushed against (y/n)s exposed skin. A few goosebumps ran over her bare arms and down her back. The top half of her clothes had been discarded and sat in a messy pile next to her head. Her eyes were fixed to the open door as she laid belly down on one of the boy's beds. She watched the long grass that had grown wild through the spring and into summer just outside the front garden. The blades swayed back and forth, the rhythm bringing a lethargy to her breath. Her lull was broken by the gentle hands dancing across her skin, bringing her back to reality.

(y/n) flinched when the cold metal from a pair of small medical scissors touched her skin. She heard Yoongi apologise before going back to cutting the sutures out of a rather large cut that had started at her shoulder blade and followed all the way down to her waist. There was a painless tug as the last thread of that wound was pulled out of her skin - it was a short-lived moment free from pain as Jin proceeded to wipe the antiseptic over the scar. That part wasn't painless. It stung quite a bit.  (y/n) zoned out in and out as Yoongi and Jin worked together to remove all the stitches left in her back. Her mind drifting to the summer air outside.

One positive about Yoongis childhood was the medical knowledge he, Namjoon and Jungkook had picked up from their time posing as travel doctors. It came in handy when practice got a little too aggressive and in treating (y/n). It was a perk he never thought he would have needed as much as he did. Between the two, it didn't take too long. The boys had devised a plan. Yoongi removed the stitches, and Jin keeping the skin clean and free from infection.

After the initial removal was done, Jin was called out by Shiro,  leaving Yoongi alone with the dozy girl. His fingers moved on their own to trace along with the shapes of the scars. Everything had closed up nicely.

He outlined along the biggest scars. He studied the net of healed skin. He picked out the oldest ones and the newest ones, dreading the story behind them. He watched (y/n) turn her head back to give him an absently mind smile before burning her head back into her arms.

"You had it rough, didn't you?"

It was an obvious question, and he expected no answer, but she did nod slightly.  His face dropped. He still had no idea what went on in those walls and going of her back and the encounters he had when he was a little boy - he knew it wasn't nice. Though he decided that he didn't want to know. He'd rather stay in ignorant bliss, if she ever wanted to talk about it, he would listen with open ears, but for now, Yoongi was happy staying in the dark.

"Get dressed. I'll wait for you outside. I think you'll be ok to start training again," 

Yoongi gave (y/n)s shoulder a squeeze, his touch lingering a little too long before he left the hut to wait outside.

~~~~

"This isn't fair. You've all ganged up on me." (y/n) whined as her back came in contact with the hard ground once again. The wind was knocked out of her lungs for the fourth time that day. Seven boys formed a circle around her and looked down, all with an amused expression.