And so it begins

Yoongi didn't know why he was so angry

Maybe it was because the trip they had just come back on hadn't gone as planned. The trip was only to Haran to check the situation in the sunken lands. Unfortunately, they stumble across several gangs of bandits on the way back. That wasn't much of a problem they were taken down in minutes, but the attitude of the leaders seemed to just ruffle his feathers the wrong way. Then on top of that, he had to walk leagues and leagues in torrential rain.

Or maybe it was because there was a random girl Shiro picked up in his home and apparently she was staying. He may or may not have aggressively voiced his opinions to Shiro because of this, which cause his mood to worsen. He just didn't like the idea of a stranger living in his house without knowing who they were.

His thoughts were broken by a firm grip on his shoulder.

"Get a move on, I thought you loved to sleep." That sentence seemed to click in his mind. Yoongi had been to caught up in his self-pity to notice that everyone had cleared away dinner and set up roll mats. He needed rest. He looked up at Namjoon with a thankful gleam in his eyes. "After all we've decided that you're training the girl tomorrow.

His mouth hung open. He couldn't quite process what was just said. He was beyond pissed off. "WHAT!" He shouted back at Namjoon, who was now lying on his mat, ready to sleep."You shouldn't have had a tantrum at Shiro," a friendly laugh past through his lips." Night Yoongi."

He woke up early.

The sun hadn't even risen. He had planned to spend the day resting, it was the only thought that kept going on the journey back home, but luck wasn't on his side.

He made his way behind the curtain into the room where the stranger slept. This was the first time he had the chance to look at the girl properly. Her skin was basked in the moonlight from the small window. She was pretty, very pretty in, in fact, he would go as far as to say she was beautiful. He could see why Shiro thought it safe for her to come in to there home, she looked like she could hurt a fly. However, it didn't mean he was happy she was there. She was still a stranger who had invaded his home.

He noticed that she was in a dress, this he knew was a problem. A long sigh escaped his lips as he made his way to a basket full of their old clothes. He was the shortest, so automatically he would have to give up his old robes. Reluctantly he grabbed a set and threw it at the sleeping figure, waking her up in the process. It took a quite few minutes for the girl to wake up and get ready. So he while he waited, Yoongi practised his forms like he did every morning in the little front garden.

As soon as the girl came out, he latched two wooden swords to his back in addition to the steel swords which were his constant companion. "Follow me," he stated bluntly before running off into the darkness.

Yoongi didn't like new people, even if she was beautiful, so the silence between them suited him just fine. They both ran till they reached a clearing, it was only twenty paces wide at any point. The sun had only just started to show it its head, lighting up space in an orange glow. He liked this area of the wood, it was peaceful, and often he would sneak up here to have a nap, or to escape Shiro's nagging. He made himself comfy on the ground leaning against a tree. "Sit down, I need to explain how this will work."