Mirrorball Moon

(y/n) woke to see Jimin hovering above her surprisingly close

(y/n) woke to see Jimin hovering above her surprisingly close. He was fully dressed and holding a lamp to his face. "Come with me," we whispered through a smile.

(Y/n) blink a few times, still not fully awake "Why?" She grumbled.

"Just come. It will be fun, promises."

Reluctantly (y/n) got out of bed and pulled on her shoes. Jimin led her out of the inn and down the empty streets. It felt like the place was abandoned. There wasn't even a stray animal insight.

She didn't know what was going on, sleep still making everything cloudy. Yet, she still let Jimin pull her along.

They approached the ocean. Waves of dark blue climbed up to the rocks. The pair kept walking till they reached a cliff. It was a 98-degree drop. half the rock face was hidden in the night.

Jimin carefully picked a path for both of them down the cliff to a ledge.

The ledge was more like a rocky outcrop. The platform should have been full of seagulls peering down, looking for dropped fragments of food. But in the dead of night, the stand was empty.

"What are we doing?" (y/n) shouted over the waves. The confusion from being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night was evident.

"Going for a swim," he said, his smile light by the moon. (y/n) peeked over the edge of the cliff to see the inky water lap up the rock face. They looked so high up.

"Are you mad! We just got off one death trap, and you to jump into another. What if rocks are down there?" (y/n) exclaimed.

"No rocks, did it yesterday," He simply replied as he crept closer to the edge.

"If I die from this, I will haunt you,"

"Youll be fine, trust me,"

She did trust him. With a nod and a grip of the hand, they flung themselves off the ledge.Air rushed past her ears. In moments the sea was spitting in her face, then she was submerged, her hand slipped out of Jimins as she began to sink. It was too quick to process what the hell she was doing.

The fractured moonlight on the sea bed glowed. The arms of the ocean pulled her deeper and deeper. The became cliff silhouetted in the dim as she floated down what felt like a hundred miles, down till her head rested on a bed of sand. She could see the waves break above her head, but it was kind of peaceful. (y/n) wanted to stay down there for hours, but she couldn't hold her breath for forever.

She pushed off the floor and floated up - a trail of bubbles and disturbed sand followed after her. Jimin was floating aimlessly on his back. He would rise and fall with each new forming wave. (y/n) swam over and joined in on the floating.

"Finally decided to join me," He said, sinking his feet in to tread water.

"It's pretty down there." She said, still out of breath.