Great and holy plans

As soon as the meeting ended, (y/n) found herself trailing across the camp alone, her tent in sight and tired again

As soon as the meeting ended, (y/n) found herself trailing across the camp alone, her tent in sight and tired again. She wanted to warp herself in her sheet and lie still. The bench (y/n) had sat on left her hips aching and her legs numb, but there was now a plan, one positive thing to outweigh the negative. More than that, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook were truly helping, Their minds seeing something she had so easily missed.

When (y/n) reached the tent, she practically fell in. The air had cooled since she'd last been in there. So, she wasted no time wrapping herself up in the blankets until (y/n) protected all but her face from the chill. The night had felt long, and any energy the nap had brought her had gone. Now, all she longed for was for her eyes to close and for sleep to come. However, despite her best effort, it felt like something was pulling her eyelids open. Her eyes felt so strained and tight that she practically had to hold them closed. It must have been from reading all the paper in low light or just being up too long. It didn't matter why. All that mattered was that it was sending (y/n) mad. The need to rest had been growing in her bones, and the muscles that always moved with grace had become slow. There was a deep, weary feeling that (y/n) could not dissolve or would not evaporate with the sun's rise the next morning.

Her mind was so focused on squeezing her eyes shut that she failed to notice the night blade approaching. The said nightblade hated how he had crawled back to this practical tent as soon as his brother had fallen asleep, but no matter how much he shunned himself, he made the trek down the muddied path into the far end of the camp, where the small red tent sat. Yoongi didn't bother knocking, but she could see it was dark and that (y/n) should have been asleep. He intended to slip in next to the girls and leave before she ever woke. He still felt a bit embarrassed over last night's escapade. He couldn't remember the last time he had cried like that. What made it worse was that it was in front of (y/n) he had hardly spoken with her. She had always cried in front of him. She was open with her tears. And after all those moons, maybe that was why he crawled to her bed.

Yet when he came through the door, Yoongi was met with big eyes, backlit by his lamp. He cursed under his breath, thinking she had woken him up. As he looked closer, her eyes were clear as day. They did not possess the haze one had when awoken suddenly. He breathed a sigh of relief, letting his body fall next to her. (y/n) once again, didn't say anything about his arrival; she just shuffled over to give him room.

The idea of sleep had utterly left the girl's mind; there was no point when Yoongi looked on edge. If he had had another nightmare, she wanted to be awake to comfort him just like last time. They may not have spoken much since they reunited, but (y/n) felt deep remorse for all the nights she had gone to him. It was only fair to repay the favour.

It looked like neither felt the need to lie back down; they just sat silently with a weird tension. It was as if they had set a competition of who could hold their tongue the longest. What felt like hours had only been minutes, but it was long enough for (y/n) to decide something had to be done. The nightblade reached for the small truck of belonging and pulled out a bottle of something clear. It was a bottle of alcohol, gifted by Akira as a thank-you present when she had first moved into the camp. It wasn't a big bottle, but it was a drink strong enough to serve them well into the night. (y/n) thought she saw a slight hint of a smile on the male's lips as she sat back and opened the lid.