1 Arnav is in London

Part 1 Arnav is in London

Arnav had been in London for the past year in the establishment work of the AR London branch. He was the elder son of the Raizada family. He was just twenty-eight. No one from his family insisted on him getting married. Because they knew it was a waste of time. He was busy solidifying the company which met a huge loss by a fire accident. AR had lost loads of its raw materials and met a huge loss. Their business status turned upside down overnight.

That's when Arnav took over the responsibility of AR on his shoulders who just returned to India, completing his MBA at Oxford University. Because of his complete dedication, AR raised again with new dealers and shareholders.

This is Arnav's successful fifth year in the business world. He wanted to take AR to the next phase. Leaving the responsibility of the Indian AR branch to his father and his friend Aman who was the AR manager, he was staying in London at present.

Raizadas were fed up as Arnav was not showing interest in returning to India. He went to London for the opening process of the AR branch. Raizadas thought he would get back to India in a few days but it has been one year, he was still in London.

Raizadas are waiting for his arrival to fix his younger brother Neerav's marriage. Neerav was one year younger than Arnav. Raizadas wanted to fix Arnav and Neerav's marriage together. But Arnav was not at all giving ears to it. Arnav said clear-cut that he doesn't want to get married. So, Raizadas decided to complete Neerav's marriage.

Neerav liked his father's friend, Shashi Gupta's daughter KHUSHI. Arnav knew Neerav's marriage can be fixed only after he comes to India. But he didn't get time to come to India. Because he was asked to spend ten days in India for the marriage which was next to impossible for him.

RM

Arvind welcomed one of his clients and friends Anup Kapoor and his family. They often visited RM. Anup's wife, Mrs. Sapna Kapoor smiled at Ratna. Anup Kapoor's daughter Laila Kapoor rushed to Ratna and hugged her.

*How are you, beta? * Ratna asked.

*Fine Aunty...*

*I heard you had fixed Neerav's marriage...* Anup asked Arvind.

*Not fixed yet... just spoke to Shashi about it...*

*When is the marriage? *

*Arnav should say that...*

Hearing Arnav's name, Laila's face brightened.

*Is Arnav coming? * Anup asked.

*No... he doesn't get time...*

*Why he is backing off? * Sapna asked.

*No... not backing off... he is just busy* Ratna said.

*Arnav is the elder son of the family. How would you do a younger son's marriage, leaving the elder? * Sapna asked.

*Arnav is not at all showing interest in marriage* Arvind said.

*But why...? *

*He is establishing the business...*

*Show him a good and beautiful girl like our Laila... he will fall flat...* Sapna laughed as if it was a joke.

*Do you think he has no chance to see beautiful girls in London? There are many girls in the AR London branch...* Arvind snapped back.

*Maybe... but they can't be like, our culture girls...* Sapna said.

*I ask you directly... why to beat around the bush? I would like to give my daughter's hand to Arnav. What say? * Anup said.