49 Understanding

Part 49 Understanding

Arvind got a ticket to London because of Aman's effort. Contacting a travel agency friend, he bought it. he gave it to Arnav and he brought it to RM.

RM

Arnav went to Arvind's room straight away. All are there with Ratna. They looked at him whereas Arnav looked at Khushi who smiled at him mildly.

"Chotte, did Aman arrange my ticket?" Arvind asked.

"Yes, Dad..." he removed the ticket from his coat pocket and forwarded it to Arvind.

Taking it from him,

"Thank God..." Said Arvind.

"Dad, have you packed your things?" Arnav questioned.

"Not yet, Chotte," Arvind said feeling sad.

"Ok, fine. I will do it... let me get fresh" Arnav said.

"You?"

"Haan, me"

"No, Chotte... I will pack it"

"Dad... stop kidding... it's Mom who gives you everything, from your car key to handkerchief every day"

Arvind scratched his forehead.

"Relax, Dad... don't feel bad. I'm here to help you"

The women were looking at them adoringly.

Arnav was about to go to his room,

"Shall I bring you coffee?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded ok. Khushi went to the kitchen to bring coffee for Arnav. Arnav got fresh and came out of the washroom. Khushi extended the cup towards him.

"Thank you"

She nodded smilingly.

Finishing the coffee, Arnav went to Arvind's room. Khushi wondered. She thought Arnav would try to console her for not taking her to London but he didn't even care about it. Doesn't he look disturbed? What's bothering him? She came to Arvind's room following Arnav.

Arnav started arranging Arvind's things in the case. Arvind was looking at him keenly and was typing something in his phone.

"What are you looking at?" Ratna chuckled.

"I'm observing Chotte. See, I'm noting down everything that needed for me. The next time, I will arrange my things without disturbing you" Arvind said.

Arnav smiled raising his eyebrows.

"Mom, Dad is planning to become independent it seems..." he pulled his leg.

"No, Chotte... I'm not planning to be independent. Now only I realize how blunter I have been... being dependent is fine but we should be ready to do our work alone. it will help us to avoid unnecessary embarrassments"

"Are you embarrassed, Dad?" Arnav asked teasingly.

"Of course, Chotte... see, I can't even arrange my things...in fact, I don't even know what should be taken"

"It seems, you pampered him a lot, Ratna" Buaji said.

Ratna smiled said nothing.

"Exactly, Didi... because of her, I'm like this. She never let me do things on my own" Arvind complained.

"Dad, don't talk like an innocent, ok...? Only Mom knows how much you made her roam around you" Arnav chuckled so did everyone.

Arnav locked the suitcase and kept it aside.