12 Arnav's approach

Part 12 Arnav's approach

"I'm not a CHOICE... I don't want to be a choice... Try to understand that, Buaji" Khushi exclaimed.

"But, Arnav bituwa..."

Cutting her,

"No, Amma... I don't want to get married... I don't want to marry anyone..." Khushi exclaimed.

She got stuck, seeing Arnav standing at the doorstep, looking at her, hearing what she just said. He walked in. He didn't expect anyone to welcome him. Garima smiled at him awkwardly and he reciprocated it casually.

Khushi took a step to go in, she stopped, hearing Arnav.

"She is scared, aunty..." Arnav said

Khushi looked at him confusingly.

"It's obvious if she scars... After all, she is a GIRL..." he said.

"I'm not scared...why would I be scared? and I strictly opposing your word GIRL... what do you know about girls...? Haan...? Stop degrading girls..." Khushi said strongly but calmly.

"I'm not degrading GIRLS... you are the one who is doing that. Instead of facing the situation, you are the one who is running away... you are scared to face Neerav in the same house every day... that's why you don't want to marry me" Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

"There is nothing to be shocked... This is how right people fail... Neerav is the one who should be guilty to face you. Instead of him, you are doing that... Why? What's your mistake? Why are you hesitating? Don't you want to make him feel bad for missing you? Will you be quietly accepting the defeat? If yes...I will dare to say, girls are powerless... and... you should not question me. Instead of getting angry, show the world that how strong you are. Instead of talking about girls' power, show it by your actions... be a representative of girls. "

Khushi was tight-lipped. She didn't feel to say anything.

"If you still want to be stubborn, veiling your cowardice behind your so-called girl power talks, I won't spare it..." Arnav glared at her.

Garima and Buaji were looking at Arnav getting inspired. They looked at Khushi who was suffocating.

"She lost her courage after Shashi's demise, Arnav bituwa..." Bauji said adding fuel into the fire.

"I don't lose my courage..." Khushi exclaimed.

"Then marry me..." Came from Arnav.

Khushi looked at him with a blow.

"If you have courage... If your words are not just words but true, marry me and come out of the shell" it certainly sounded like a challenge.

"Her words can never be a lie, Arnav bituwa..." Garima said.

Arnav shrugged his shoulders off, lifting his brows.

"Khushi... Tell him, you are ready to face anything..." Garima said.

Khushi closed her eyes suffocating.

"I thought you are a brave girl... But..."

Cutting Garima,

"I'm ready... I'm ready to face anything... and I'm ready to marry him..." She said looking at Arnav with her head up gaze.

There was a winning smirk appeared on Arnav's lips. Damn this man is so beautiful. Not just from the outside but also from the inside. A man is more beautiful than anything when he respects a girl, her ability, makes her understand who truly she is, what she can do. If it so, Arnav is damn beautiful... Doesn't he?