41 I Know...

Part 41 I Know...

"I can't hate you, Khushi," Arnav said.

Khushi stood smiling, no turning back.

"You know why?" he questioned her even after knowing that she won't answer him.

She looked at him turning towards him.

"It's because you are not a CHOICE but ONE and ONLY OPTION of my life" he gulped hard, making her dumbfounded.

Khushi gazed at him like why he is changing the TRACK now?

"Do you remember, what you told Garima aunty when she asked you to marry me? You said, *I'm not a CHOICE... I don't want to be a CHOICE...* do you remember that?"

Khushi was looking at him. Yes, she said that. yet, she had no intention of answering him. she just wanted to know his stance on it.

"I was unable to answer you that day... but I so wanted to... my situation was not in my favour to answer you. Now, listen to me. I had ONLY ONE OPTION in my life about my wedding. Even after you got almost engaged to someone I have never changed my mind. You know why?" he again asked her.

Khushi didn't answer for that question too.

"I never wanted any choice because I was FIXED"

Now, Khushi questioned.

"Means...?"

"Means... I didn't think I can replace a girl who occupied my heart completely" he said the truth.

Khushi swallowed down hard.

"Khushi... I just was kidding taking our honeymoon. I thought casual conversations will erase the distance between us... I just..."

"So?"

"Are you scared to come to London with me?"

"Arnav, we are staying in the same room... sleeping in the same bed... I don't think this room and London has any difference... According to me, both are same because this room gives us the same privacy as London"

"Then why don't you come to London...?"

"I'm coming to London..." she said firmly.

Arnav was taken back. He was gazing at her with confusion. She said NO to London in front of everyone. And now, she tells she is coming. What's there in her mind?

"I wanted to talk to you about it..."she said.

"What?" Arnav asked raising his brows.

At the same time, Khushi's phone rang. She smiled seeing the caller name. It was Ratna.

"Aunty is calling me... I will be back" She rushed out.

Arnav sighed. Her work started. As she and Laila promised, Ratna started engaging her daughter-in-law. And, Khushi says she is coming to London... he sighed annoyingly.

Khushi came to Ratna'a room. She saw Arvind and Laila were with Neerav there. Before she asked anything,

"Khushi, beta... you don't have to cancel your ticket... as per Chotte's plan, you too go with him." Arvind said.

"Haan, Khushi... Laila doesn't want you to cancel your program" Ratna said smiling.

Khushi looked at Laila who nodded yes.

"No aunty, how can I go when you are in this condition?" Khushi said making Laila nervous.

"Khushi, we are here... we will take care of Ratna..." Arvind said.