8 Shocking Turn

Part 8 Shocking turn

As Garima asked, they finished the rituals within three days. Guptas shifted to Laxmi Nagar the next day itself. Raizadas accompanied them to Laxmi Nagar and settled them down there. They felt bad as the house was so small compared to their previous house.

Ratna came to Madhumathi who was with Garima, arranging their clothes in the cupboard.

"Are you going back to Lucknow Madhumathiji? " Ratna asked.

"How could I go back leaving this two Nandkishor? I don't have an idea to go back. I'm planning to sell my house that is in Lucknow"

"Haan, Ratna. Jeeji's presence will be helpful for us..." Garima said.

"You can call me anytime for anything," Ratna told Madhumathi.

"Sure, Ratnaji... you are our only hope. Your support means a lot to Garima and Khushi" Madhumathi said.

"I know Madhumathiji. We are here for them" Ratna said looking at Garima.

"We would have broken more if you are not with us Ratna. In the courage of your presence only I'm breathing little peacefully" Garima said.

"Don't worry, Garima. We will do what has to be done" Ratna said looking at Khushi who bowed down understanding the meaning of her words.

Garima nodded ok delightedly.

"Arnav is in India. I think we should get Neerav and Khushi married before he goes back to London again" Ratna said.

Khushi looked at her perplexed.

"Aunty, please... just now we have lost Babuji... I need some time..."

"Khushi... it's not a good manner to interfere in elder's discussion. We are not going to fix your marriage tomorrow itself... it will happen only after one or two months if we start talking about it now... " Madhumathi chided.

"She is not wrong, Madhumathiji. We should consider her feelings because she is the one who is getting into the relationship. Don't worry beta... we won't force you for anything" Ratna said.

"By the way, who is your younger son? I don't see him here but only your elder son" Madhumathi asked.

Ratna became nervous. She somewhat expected this question from them.

"He was here only... didn't you see him? He was wearing a white shirt"

"White shirt...? Oh... that guy? I thought he is someone who is not related to you..."

Ratna knew what she is hitting. Neerav is not at all showing interest these days.

"Come to our house, Madhumathiji" she changed the topic.

"Will surely come..." Said Buaji.

Arvind came there with Arnav.

"Shall we go, Ratna? "

Ratna nodded yes.

"We will come with Shagun," Ratna said.

Khushi was suffocated.

"Not so soon, Khushi...relax" Ratna smiled.

Khushi nodded, smiling at her a little.

Raizadas took their leave and walked towards the car. Ratna didn't see Neerav there.

"Where is Neerav?" Ratna asked.

"He got a call from his friend and he fled..." Arvind said wearily.