14 Wedding Date

Part 14 Wedding date

Arvind and Ratna met the Pandit. What the Pandit told them satisfied them.

"Let's go to GH. We should tell the matter to Garima" Ratna said.

"Ok"

Arvind drove the car towards GH.

"I hope Shashi's soul would be happy now," said Arvind.

Ratna nodded yes.

"Thanks to Chotte for making this possible," he said emotionally.

"Yes, I too didn't think this will happen"

"I was wondering about his ability to run AR successfully. Without anyone's help or guidance he got succeeded... Now, I had seen that. He has his own style of dealing with problems"

"Yes... But I never thought he will take this problem into his hands and will marry Khushi" Ratna said.

"I wonder. He never liked to hear marriage talks. He got irritated with Kapoors. Then he agreed to marry Khushi. Not only agreed but also took the lead..."

Ratna nodded yes.

"I never know he respects us to this extend..."

"I have no doubt he respects us. But that's not the reason for him to marry Khushi." Ratna said.

"Means?"

"He has a soft corner on Khushi. After all, she had lost her father."

"You are right... This is what exactly Neerav should have done... I thought he would hurry to marry Khushi"

"We should not talk about Neerav anymore. Khushi is going to be Chotte's wife. She is going to become Neerav's bhabi. There is nothing to think about the past..."

Arvind nodded his head affirmatively.

That's when Arvind got a call. It was from Neerav. Arvind attended it.

"Tell me"

"Where are you, Dad?"

"I will tell you after coming to the office"

"Why not now, Dad?"

"Because this is none of your business," Arvind said.

"Why are you so bitter towards me, Dad?".

"You know the reason. We will get what we give others..."

"Dad, why are you emotional? Arnav is ready to marry Khushi but she doesn't accept his proposal..."

Cutting him,

"You no need to worry about it. Chotte will take care of it"

"He is wasting his time. Being his Dad, you have to make him understand that"

"I told you, you don't have to bother about Khushi's decision... Understand?"

"Ok, when will you come? We have a conference... That's why I called you"

"I will ask Aman to postpone the conference."

"But why Dad?"

"I and Ratna are going to GH..."

"GH...? But why?"

"I don't like to talk about Guptas to you. So, cut the call"

Arvind disconnected the call leaving irritated Neerav.

"Why are they going to GH? What so urgent to go there, postponing the meeting? Is it a usual visit or something important?" Neerav supposed.

GH