20 Arnav LOVES Khushi

Part 20 Arnav LOVES Khushi

AR

Arvind, Aman, and Neerav were in a meeting. Even though all the Shareholders, dealers, and agents of AR had been called for the meeting it was an unofficial one. Arvind arranged it for inviting people to Arnav's wedding. Neerav was exhausted answering people about why he didn't marry Khushi whereas Arvind was interestingly answering about why Arnav was marrying Khushi. His answer was a simple one, HE LIKES HER... that's all.

The meeting got over and everyone started dispersing. Aman came out of the meeting hall happily thinking about his friend was getting married. His face brightened, seeing Arnav in AR. He rushed to him and hugged him emotionally.

"Congratulations, ASR... I'm damn happy about your marriage"

"Thank you, buddy..."

"Let me guess, why the great ASR is in the AR..."

Arnav smiled.

"To design your would-be wife's wedding wear... am I right?"

"Aman is always right" Arnav smiled.

People who came out of the hall surrounded Arnav and started wishing him. Neerav who came following them also stuck seeing Arnav. He gulped down hard couldn't understand how to react to it. He felt like all the eyes were on him. He took steps backward and went to the meeting hall again. he heard some of their dealers talking about Arnav and also about HIM.

"See, AR got its charms again, seeing Arnav here..." one of the dealers said.

"Exactly... Arnav is Arnav... Neerav could not even stand..."

"Hey, stop comparing bog with a mountain... Arnav is a mountain... he is an achiever. Nothing is impossible for him. He can do anything... he can even prove Neerav wrong by marrying the same girl whom Neerav refused to marry."

"Yes, you are right. What does Neerav know? Nothing... but roaming behind his father..."

"Who knows if he refused the girl or the girl refused him as he is useless..." They chuckled.

Neerav felt degraded. He turned behind, feeling a touch on his shoulder. He saw Anup standing.

"Don't feel bad, Neerav. These guys are like that... they won't mind breaking someone's heart" he said.

Neerav left the place said nothing. Anup smirked, looking at the men who talked about Neerav. They also smiled at him.

Arnav went to Aman's cabin. He sent a file to Aman through the mail.

"I got it, ASR" Aman opened the mail and was awestruck, seeing the Lenhanga design.

"Someone is planning to clean-bold, going to be Mrs. ASR it seems..." Aman said looking at Arnav who suppressed his smile.

"ASR, this design will be added to our Bridal collection after your wedding"

"I will discuss with Khushi and let you know"

"What the... this is too much, ASR"

"Why? This design belongs to her, man... won't you get the owner's permission before using it?"

"My God... ASR and talking about getting his wife's permission? I just can't believe this..."

"Believe it..."

"ASR, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead..."

"Are you talking to your girl, at least?"