42 Demanding Arnav

Part 42 Demanding Arnav

"I'm damn serious..." he said.

"I know..." she said without thinking.

"What do you know?" he asked huskily.

As Arnav didn't expect, she palmed his cheek and pecked his forehead. More to his surprise, she leaned on his chest circling his waist.

Arnav was not a person who easily gets dumbfounded. But he could not be without getting dumbfounded when Khushi hugs him for the first time. He was sure that he was not dreaming because he sensed the change that happened within. But, what's Khushi's state of mind?

"Khu...khu..shiii..."he stammered.

"Mmm?"

"What should I do now?"

Khushi smiled on his chest.

"Do nothing" she said resting on his chest.

Arnav gulped hard.

"No... I too will hug you" saying, he hugged her tightly.

Khushi snuggled into his chest more.

"Khushi, are you serious?" he asked in a low tone.

Khushi sighed and nodded NO. Arnav chuckled.

"I know you are serious"

"You seem confused" Said Khushi.

"Why won't I be confused? You are on my chest..." he said smilingly.

"Do you want me to get away from you?" she asked looking at him, raising her head.

"Damn no... let me be confused... hell confused..." he said closing his eyes.

"Arnav..."

"Mmm?

"I love you..."

Arnav opened his eyes jerking and looked at Khushi who was closing her eyes, leaning on his chest all lost. palming her cheek, he lifted her face. Khushi looked at him bewildered.

"What did you say?" he asked unbelievably.

"What?"

"Repeat it what you just said" he ordered.

She nodded no and tried to hug him again. Arnav stopped her.

"I said repeat"

"Golden words are not repeated"

Arnav gazed at her face for a while.

"What do you think, won't I do anything if you don't repeat?"

"Won't you do anything if I don't repeat?"

Arnav got stuck for a while and his eyes got stuck on her face. Khushi smiled and Arnav rolled his eyes. He kissed her forehead... kissed her eyes one by one... kissed her cheeks... he looked at her lips for a second and pecked softly. He again pecked... and again... this time the peck became stronger. He stayed pressing his lips on hers not having an intention to get apart. The next second he seized her lips and started kissing passionately. Circling her waist, he lifted her from the ground. Circling his neck, Khushi participated in the kiss. Though she didn't repeat the golden words she put her words into action. After a deep and zealous kiss, he got apart.

"How many days... I had been dying..." he said looking at her, without putting her down.

He pecked her cheek again.

"Leave me..." Khushi said.

"Why?"

"Just leave me"