51 Son-in-law

Part 51 Son-in-law

"Arnav Singer Raizada... Son-in-law of Shashi Gupta..." Arnav said looking at Kailash wrathfully.

Kailash looked at him horrified. He knew who Arnav Singh Raizada is. He is Shashi's friend Arvind Singh Raizada's son. Is he Shashi Gupta's son-in-law? Was not he in London? Was not Khushi supposed to get married to Arvind's younger son Neerav? Why did Khushi get married to Arnav instead of Neerav? How and why did she agree to get married to Neerav's elder brother? Kailash knew Arvind and Neerav was not that capable of catching him. Before playing with Shashi, Kailash inquired about his strength and weakness. According to his background check, neither Arvind nor Neerav would be a barrier to his plan of abducting Shashi's property. Arvind's elder son was the only capable person to do that but he was not related to Shashi and he was in London. There was no chance for him to come to India as he has a tight business schedule which is not letting him come back to India from the time he went to London. Then how did he come to India and how the hell did he get married to Khushi?

"What are you looking at? Did you think no one can find your thievery?" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"What are you talking about? Selling the property without auction is the banker's fault. What do I do?" Kailash asked stammering.

"Do you want me to say what you did or do you want me to prove it?"

PROVE? Kailash gulped down hard. How could Armav prove his thievery? Arnav looked in the direction where the peon of the fraud bank standing with a police constable. More than Kailash, the bank manager got horrified.

"He became an approver and told everything to the police" Said Arnav.

"You should have made him an approver," Kailash said.

"Of course, I'm the one who did that..."

"How did you know me? Have you searched for me?" Kailash asked.

"Yes, I searched for you... from the day Shashi uncle dead... I have been searching for the person who got vanished without even attending Shashi uncle's funeral for whom Shashi uncle gave everything..." Arnav said shrinking his eyes.

The police handcuffed Kailash and the bank manager. Arnav stood tightening his jaws. Police took them with them. Arnav stopped Kailash, coming in front of him.

"Don't even dream of coming out of the prison. You are going to be in jail for the rest of your life" Arnav said spitting fire through his words.

Kailash gulped down.

"I won't forget you Arnav..."

"I too won't forget what you did to Shashi uncle who wanted your betterment genuinely... you are going to feel bad for each and every minute of your life for your wrongdoer" Saying, Arnav gave them space, taking a step away.

Kailash closed his face, seeing media people capturing the scene of their arrest. Arnav stood looking at Kailash until he was taken from the place. He stood gritting his teeth. Aman touched his shoulder.

"Relax ASR..."

"Because of someone's greediness, Shashi uncle's family got devastated," Arnav said feeling sad.

"It didn't get devastated, because of you. You saved it" Aman said.

"I want Garima aunty to get everything back. Give all the case details to Mr. Roy and ask him to handle the case. I will talk to him later"

"Ok... I will do it"

"Let's go" Arnav walked towards the car.

RM

Khushi gave a juice glass to Ratna.

"Give them too, Khushi," Ratna said.

"We will have coffee," Buaji said.

"Ok..."

Khushi said and about to go from there, Khushi's phone rang. She looked at the phone and frowned as that was her Ex- neighbor's number.

"Amma, Ganpath Singh uncle is calling"

"You mean our neighbor?"

"Haan..." Khushi attended the call.

"Khushi beta, Watch the news."

"What news uncle?"

"Change the **** news channel"

Taking the remote from the bed, Khushi changed the channel. All of them looked at the TV with widened eyes as they saw police taking Kailash from the Sub-register office handcuffing.

"Look at there... Arnav bituwa is standing at the edge" Buaji shouted with excitement.

All of them were perplexed, seeing Arnav in the frame for a few seconds who was standing with tightened jaws. Khushi gulped down whereas all the others spared a glance.

*Kailash Gupta and the Bank manager of Vidya Lakshmi bank got arrested for cheating Shashi Gupta and also for the forgery they have been done so far* the news channel shrieked.

There was a shock on their faces as they got a clear picture of the news.

"Is this why Chotte canceled the London program?" Ratna said.

Garima became emotional so was Khushi.

"Arvindji will become happy if he gets to know this" Ratna said delightedly.

The other trio went wordless as they lost their speaking ability. They could not believe what they were watching is truly happening. Garima's eyes tear up whereas Khushi controlled herself from crying.

"Is this idiot the reason for Shashi's death?" Buaji said with anger.

"Do you know how honestly Shashiji helped him...?" Garima said choking.

"This is not time to cry, Garima. I agree nothing can equal Shashi Bhai's lose but this man got arrested at least. You should be happy about this" Ratna said.

"Is helping someone wrong? It cost Shashiji's life, Ratna" Garima cried.

"Shashi Bhai helped him with good intention. It's not his mistake. His good heart can never become unsuccessful." Ratna said.

"Haan, Garima, Ratna is right. That's why you got a good son-in-law like Arnav" Bauji said.

"Yes, Jeeji, I'm grateful for Arnav," Garima said emotionally.

"He is your son-in-law and it's his duty to do it," Ratna said.

That's when they heard a calling bell sound.

"I think Chotte has come," Ratna said.

Without thinking, Khushi rushed to open the door. She saw Hari Prakash opening the door and Neerav entered. Khushi was disappointed and went to Ratna's room back. She didn't notice Arnav who came a little later than Neerav.

"Who was that?" Garima asked.

"Neerav," Khushi said.

"I thought, it's Chotte," Ratna said.

Khushi nodded yes and took the water jug to drink water. She found it empty.

"I will bring water" She left the room with the water jug.

She came to the kitchen and saw HP preparing juice.

"For whom you are preparing juice?"

"For Arnav baba" HP said.

"Arnav? Did he come?" Khushi asked unbelievably.

"Just now he came"

Without thinking of anything, Khushi rushed to their room. HP stood looking at the juice glass. He didn't know whether he should go to their room or not.

Khushi saw Arnav coming out of the washroom, changing his dress. Arnav smiled at her mildly. He got stuck, seeing her standing with teary eyes. He understood what could have made her emotional. He extended his hands, nodding his head like COME TO ME. In no time, Khushi rushed to him. Arnav lifted her from the ground just like he did when she proposed to him. She circled his neck with the same emotion.

To be continued...