Chapter 14- Their Candidate part 3

I hope you guys like this..... and are not made with the outcome of this chapter lol. AND I DIDN'T REREAD THIS CHAPTER SO IF THERES MISTAKES OR ERRORS SORRY. 

THANKS WHINES8 ENJOY

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 14- Their Candidate part 3

With my feet working double time to keep up with Cole’s extremely long strides, I silently let my mind wonder through the many possibilities that could be Cole’s gift to me. In the few minutes that we’ve been quietly walking, I couldn’t settle my mind on what it might be, but one thing I felt I knew for certain was that Cole’s gift, whatever it may be, could not possible be anything near as thoughtful or sweet as that of his two brothers.

The gifts that both Kendall and Jayden gave were meaningful and more sweet then I could have ever thought possible. And the reasons behind both there gifts made what they each gave even sweeter. 

There was so much thought behind their gifts and the stories they told that were just as much as a surprising gift as the gifts themselves had me speechless to say the least. Even now, as I let my mind take a break from the turmoil swarming in my head about Cole’s gift, and I took a minute to think back to Kendall’s gift that rested above my chest and Jayden’s gift that I would surely go and retrieve the moment Cole leaves my room, I small smile inched its way onto my lips. 

Never would I have imagined the men I thought, only a few hours ago, to be evil, cold hearted vampires would in all actuality be sweet, thoughtful and more like gentlemen than any man I’ve ever come across in my entire life. 

And even though, as I gave a discreet glance towards Cole’s tall frame beside me, I knew the things I’ve come to see and appreciate so far in his two brothers is what I had yet to see in Cole. Shaking my head slightly, I turned my eyes towards the front of me again as we began to ascend the large staircase that led to the room I now would call mine, I knew I probably would never see a side of Cole like that. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts as suddenly I came face to face with Cole’s very hard  and solid back effectively hitting my nose in the process. I gave out a small cry of as a slight pain shot through my nose before covering it with my hand and giving it a quick rub as I glared at Cole’s back.

Cole turned around then and to my annoyance had the same stupid smirk he always seemed to wear around me placed on his full lips, “You might want to pay attention to where your going, Doll,” Cole said in a taunting manner before turning towards the door beside him.

Not saying a word, I silently followed him into the now opened door and into the room I was set to stay in. Looking around the room, I tried to spot anything that seemed new to the space or that stood out, but I couldn’t find anything. Everything was just as I had left it before going down to meet the Sullivan’ earlier. At least from where I was standing now everything looked the same, but as those thoughts went through my mind Cole’s voice told me otherwise as he finally began to speak.

“Have you found what you were looking for yet or are you ready to just ask me where your gift is?” he said as he slowly started to walk around the room. His words for some reason sent a shiver through me as the thought of him silently watching me as I searched my room came into my mind. Shaking my head slightly I tried to compose myself as I finally found my voice to respond, “Wh-where is it?” I said before silently berating myself for asking more eagerly than I should have.