Chapter 25- Intentions

Hey guys, I know its been forever, Im sorry. Its been hectic around my house and I've been very busy. BUT I have uploaded something for you guys I hope you all like it. This chapter might not be what you all expected seeing as it will just add more mystery to the story. Anyways, I hope you guys like it the chapter is in Cole's POV. Please dont forget to COMMENT and VOTE!! oh and sorry its short.. 

Enjoy Whines8

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 25- Intentions 

Cole’s POV

Standing around our dining room table, with eyes glaring at one another, my brothers and I stood silently as we waited for Amelia to get to her room. As soon as we heard the soft, faint click of her door I immediately went in on my brother, “Alright start talking,” I hissed out at Jayden from across the wooden table. 

Jayden’s eyes narrowed at my words, “There’s nothing to talk about,” he shot back quickly as he looked between Kendall and me.

“Actually there's a whole lot you need to be talking about brother. How about you start with explaining to us what you were thinking kissing Amelia or maybe you would like to tell us why you didn't think we should know about it instead,” Kendall threw back at him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

With Kendall and I both glaring at him, Jayden seemed to calm down slightly as he gave a frustrated sigh, “Look, I didn't plan for it to happen. I didn't plan on kissing her at all. I just... I don’t know, I-”

“What were you thinkin’? Have you forgot about our agreement Jayden? Have you?” I asked him heatedly. Jayden knew the consequences if he screwed up the plan... We all did and there was no room for mistakes.

Jayden’s jaw clenched as what I said hit him, I could tell I was pissing him off even more but I didn’t care. Jayden messed up and he knew it, “No... I haven’t forgot,” he said as he looked away from us, “Look, I didn’t mean to go there with her I swear alright?” he tried to explain as he looked towards us again. 

“Right Jayden, even if she was standing in the middle of her room completely naked you should have had more self control than that brother,” Kendall berated him. 

“Neither of you have any room to judge me,” Jayden shot out angrily, “Your talking to me about self control?” he said to Kendall as he leaned over the table, “Between you and Cole I don’t even think self control is a possibility for you two. I’m not an idiot, I know the both of you have been doing your fair share of teasing and flirting with Amelia since the moment she got here.”

Raising one of my brows I cocked my head to the side, “Maybe so Jayden, but neither of us has crossed that line, the line you crossed when you kissed her. It’s way to early for that. All you did was confuse her."

Jayden looked between Kendall and me for a second before pushing himself back from the table and looking towards the direction of the dining room where Amelia had left through. Pulling his fingers through his hair Jayden gave another frustrated sigh. He knew what we were saying was true.

"Now I know its hard to keep yourself under control around her...we all feel it, but we have to stick to the plan. Everything needs to go as planned, alright?”, they both nodded in agreement as we all sat back down around the table.

“Did you hear mom tonight? She really is expecting Amelia to choose one of use.” Kendall said a few moments later. At his words my mind thought back to my mother and the look on her face as she told Amelia she believed she would be our families saving grace earlier. I could still see the look in her eyes and the hope that filled them. 

Looking between my brothers I gave a slight nod, “Yeah I heard her.”

“She wants one of us to take over leadership so bad. When are we going to tell her and dad that one of us taking over full leadership is not what we want to happen? When are we going to tell them what we really want?” Jayden wondered out loud.

Staring at him I shook my head, “We’re not... Not yet anyway. Not until we know for sure and Amelia needs to spend more time with all of us before we can be sure of anything,” I said before leaning forward in my seat to place my arms against the table as I looked towards Jayden, “That’s why you need to stick to the plan and restrain yourself... that goes for all of us,” I explained before resting back in my chair again, “We need Amelia to be completely willing and emotionally invested before we propose anything to mom and dad.”

Out the corner of my eye I saw Kendall shake his head as he looked away. Twisting to face him I gave him a questioning look, “What?”

Kendall looked back at me, his face filled with guilt, “It’s another thing we’re keeping from them...”

Silence spread around the room as what Kendall said hit all of us. He was right. We were keeping a lot from our parents. We were keeping a lot from everyone including Amelia. But at the moment it was necessary. 

Standing from my seat I stood in front of my brothers, “Look, I know we’re keeping a lot of things from our parents, but right now it needs to be done. Focus on Amelia right now... she’s the only way any of this will work.”

I needed Amelia, all three of us did. She was the key to everything. 

“Remember, Amelia thinks she’s here to fall for only one of us and to choose only one of us. She needs to keep thinking that for now. If we all stick to the plan, she’ll fall for all three of us all on her own...”