Chapter 21- Evening Dinner part 1

Sooooo, I just want to say a quick thanks to all my fans who waited patiently for this chapter. Also I want to say I hope this chapter seems long. I tried to make it long for you guys. I hope you enjoy. Please tell me if I have any errors or mistakes. and dont forget to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE and COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!. 

Whines8

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 21- Evening Dinner part 1

Drawing or painting is one of the most important and honest art forms in my opinion. I for one don’t think I would have gotten through a lot of days without it. For me, drawing has always been like an expression of my inner most secrets; My solace. Even when I was younger I dealt with my pain and loneliness through drawing. I’ve never had anyone to confide in, never had anyone to share my deepest fears and secrets with. I’ve never had someone to comfort me all I had was my pad and pencils. Throughout the years drawing has been my shoulder to cry on, its been how I vented when I was angry or scared, sad or hurt. Drawing was everything, the only thing that kept me sane in the most craziest and darkest of times throughout my life. 

And now as I sit in my quiet room drawing away on my new sketch pad, that feeling of comfort was slowly coming back again. 

I don’t know how long it’s been since I started drawing in my room, but I knew it had been a while. The sun had long since gone down and my room was now illuminated with only the soft glow of the moon.

After seeing Jayden’s drawing of me earlier, and seeing the way he saw me, it just did something to me. It made me feel beautiful for the first time in my life and his words were just as sweet and meant just as much to me. Since then I’ve started a drawing of my own; a drawing of the guys.

It was of the night I was introduced to all three of them together in the dining room. Everything from that night was coming to life on the thick cream paper in front of me. The three brothers sitting around the long wooden table, their intense dark black eyes staring at me and their unmistakable handsome faces, all identical but also slightly different as well.

Placing my pencil down, I began to blend in a few areas with my fingertips when a loud knock came to my door. Lifting my head, I glanced at the closed door before shooting my eyes over to the clock to read the time. I jumped up in panic as I realized it was time for dinner, dinner with the Sullivan brothers and I was nowhere near ready.

I still had my clothes on from earlier, which were now slightly soiled with charcoal shavings and dust. Not to mention my fingers were just as dirty. 

Knowing it was most likely Marla coming to fetch me for dinner, I yelled for her to come in and began running around the room in a rush trying to clean up my mess and put my drawing items away. I heard the door open as I was placing the lid back on the box of supplies and without looking up I began to sputter my apologies to Marla, “Oh Marla, I’m sorry I kind of lost track of time. I started drawing earlier today and time just got away from me I guess. Just let me clean up a bit and change.”

Not waiting to hear her response, I ran to the bathroom and immediately turn on the sink water. Grabbing a towel from the cabinet and some soap, I quickly washed my hands to get the charcoal off my fingers. Then I washed my face before drying off with a new towel. Not trying to waste anymore time, I turned off the water and started walking back out into the bedroom lifting my shirt up and over my head at the same time. I tossed it on the floor beside the closet door before opening said doors and rushing in to find something dinner appropriate to wear.