Chapter 37- week 3 part 6 (Cole's POV)

Hey guys this is one of the brothers POV's and as you guys may have noticed when its in the brothers POV the chapter is usually not that long so sorry if you are disappointed in the length. I will try to update another chapter before Sunday. Loves

Enjoy Whines8

**************************************************************************************

Cole's POV

"Let her go," my mother demanded to Jayden and Kendall as they tried to run after Amelia.

They both stopped in their tracks to twist around immediately at my mothers words, "What! Why not, it's our fault she's running in the first place!" Jayden yelled; the guilt lacing his every word was sickening.

"Mother, we can't just let her leave, not like this, we-" Kendall said trying to reason with our mother but failing as she cut him off quickly.

"You will and that's final. She needs time and you three will give it to her. Only when she's ready, if she ever will be at all, will she return and if she decides she can't do that we all will respect her wishes, give her what she was promised and let her move on with her life."

"And what if we don't hear from her mother? What if she goes running her mouth about everything she saw and heard here? What then?" I said, speaking up for the first time since Amelia left.

My mother looked at me with disapproval, "Is that really all your worried about Cole, what she might say to someone?" she said as she pointed towards the direction of the door, "That girl that just ran out of here is a person, a person whose life you all have ruined with your power plan and emotional games. Wondering what she might say to someone is the least of your worries right now."

I watched in angered silence as both my parents made their way towards the doorway to leave. Stopping at the threshold of the living room entry, my mother looked at each of us before resting her eyes back on me, "I know you don't really think she would say anything, Cole. What you need to be asking yourself, my dear son, is what are you really worried about, the fact that she might tell someone about us or the fact that she might never come back here again."

My mother retreated quickly from the room after that, not sparing any of us a second glance. Her words hit a nerve, I had to admit, but it was only because it made me even angrier to think that even a part of what she said could be true. It couldn't be, she was wrong.

I didn't have any time to think about my mothers words, because once my father opened his mouth everything I have done thus far in the name of taking over with my brothers as leaders of our world and defeating the undertaking that was threating all of us, went straight to hell.

"I want all three of you to know that I am considering ending our families rule over our world when our time comes to step down. Looking at how you three have acted and what you have done all for the sake of trying to rule together... It makes me so disappointed in all of you and I don't think either of you are ready for that kind of responsibility, not right now and maybe not ever," My father then turned away from us, following my mother out and closing the doors behind him.

I stood bolted in place for a few beats as my mind tried to understand, what my father had just said. And the longer I thought about, the longer I let my mind focus on what he said, the angrier I became.

Instantly, my attention shot over towards my brothers, who still looked as ashamed and guilt stricken as before, and my eyes narrowed into slits, "You idiots!" I exclaimed as I marched over towards both of them with fire in my eyes, "This is your fault! You two and that emotional train wreck of a human girl have ruined everything!"

As my boiling voice echoed throughout the room, Jayden and Kendall's saddened mood quickly change to one as hostile as mine, "Our fault!" Kendall yelled stepping up to me, "Don't you forget brother, you played a role in all this too. Why don't you at least admit that instead of blaming everything on us?"

Without warning, I pushed Kendall sending him a few feet away from me and making him crash into the side of one of the end tables next to the sofa. Jayden then rushed forward to help Kendall before shooting me a murderous glare, "What the hell Cole! You're losing it! What? You going to fight us both now?" Jayden asked just as I made to lunge at him next.

Not trying to hear what he had to say, I ignore his words and grab him by the throat, "If I need to then by all means, it would be well warranted if I did, seeing as it's because of the both of you that everything we've all wanted might not ever happen!" I yelled as I added pressure around Jayden's throat.

"Get off of him Cole! Your going crazy!" Kendall yelled as he tried to pull me off of Jayden.

Not in the mood for being double-teamed at the moment, I quickly raised my fist of my free hand and threw it into Kendall's face making him back off in surprise. Pointing towards him as he was wiping the blood from the side of his lip, I gave him a menacing glare; "You have some nerve calling me crazy when you just admitted to everyone that you're still in love with Vita! Out of all the evil and conniving people... Have you forgotten what she did to you brother?" I said as I began to shake my head in disgust, "You chose to destroy everything all because you're still in love with that witch!"

As I said this, I finally let go of Jayden, pushing him away from me in the process, "And you," I said towards Jayden, "I should blame you the most, because if it wasn't for you none of tonight would have ever happened. If you would have kept your mouth shut, instead of running to mom and dad because you couldn't deal with keeping secrets anymore, Amelia would most likely still be here and dad wouldn't be threatening to end our families rule."

Jayden stepped forward again, coming to a stop a few inches in front of me, "Yeah, you keep telling yourself that we're the only ones to blame," Jayden said as he pointed from him to Kendall, who had stepped up to his side, "But, it won't change the fact that Amelia's gone or that the rule of our family might be over, undertaking or not."

With that both my brothers went to leave, only to stop as Kendall turned around to face me once more, "Just so we're clear here, it wasn't just mine and Jayden's feelings that got in the way of everything and I think you know that... Like mother said, you're just too afraid to admit the truth."

Seconds later, they both were gone and I was standing alone in the middle of our mothers, now destroyed living room, wondering why what Kendall just said made me even more pissed off than before.

TO BE CONTINUED...