Chapter 9- Meeting The Guys part 3

Sorry this is so late. Been busy... Anywho I hope you guys like this chapter. and I hope you guys VOTE, COMMENT and FAN if you haven't yet. Sorry if there are mistakes haven edited this story at all yet..

THIS IS JUST THE ENDING OF THE ENTIRE (MEETING THE GUYS) CHAPTER. SO I HOPE YOU DONT STOP READING IF YOU THINK ITS BORING. I PROMISE FOR A LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING NEXT CHAPTER. 

Enjoy my lovely readers :-) Whines8

**************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9- Meeting The Guys part 3

They were identical, each brother looked exactly like the other. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I blinked a few times as I stared silently in shock towards Cole and his brothers in denial and concluding that my eyes were playing horrible tricks on me. But to my dismay the three men seated in front of me at the table were most definitely there and they most certainly were triplets. Vampire triplets. 

Still stunned at what my eyes were staring at, I didn’t even greet neither brother. Which probably made them think I was being rude seeing as even though I made no moves to greet them or join them at the table, I had not taken my eyes off them since I step foot inside the dining area. 

The overwhelming feeling I felt when I was walking in the hall towards the dining room moments ago had seemed to intensify dramatically since I stepped into view of the three brothers. That uncomfortable and nervous feeling I got every time Cole came too close seem more prominent as I silently stood there near the entry of the room with my left hand grasping hold of the wall near me. 

And when I heard each speak as the two brothers greeted me, that unexplainable shiver shot through my entire body the moment their voices washed over me. My body reacted to the two brothers just as it did each time I heard Cole speak in his smooth, deep and alluring voice. 

After the two brothers had greeted me, I faintly heard Cole begin to speak, but I couldn’t bring myself to focus on his words as the world around me seemed to slow down suddenly. All I could see was three extremely gorgeous men, one with a smirk, one with a kind smile and one with a smug and cocky grin staring back at me. I watched as Cole’s lips moved up and down in what seemed like slow motion as he spoke while every now and then glancing at his two brothers that set on the side of him.

But still I heard nothing as I looked upon the faces of the three men. I tried to relax my racing heartbeat and trembling limps as I discreetly took a few long breaths in and out, trying to calm myself down. I tried to push away the thoughts that were swimming in my head as I realized I was in a room with not one, but three full grown vampires and they looked exactly alike. I tried not to focus on the fact that, as Cole put it, I had signed my life away to not just him but to his two brothers as well to which they were within right to do what they pleased with me. Not just because I was bound by a contract, but also because my life was being threaten and by vampires no less. 

I tried not to think about these things but, as I stared upon their deceivingly perfect faces, images of what might become of me by the hands of the three brothers in front of me had me shuddering in fear once again. 

Beginning to feel faint, I tried once more to calm myself down, I could clearly see that now not only was Cole talking but it looked like the other two were talking now as well. I, still not being able to focus on what they were saying, stayed frozen in my place; silently staring the shock and disbelieving expression never leaving my face.