L. Oops...

Oops....

I don't know if he's pissed because I let Apollo out in my game with Fuji Senpai rather than with him

or

because I've lost against the tensai and not with him.

I mean, I never joined Official Professional Matches, but Ryoma and I mostly play with each other and The old man himself told us that I'm more or less on the same level as Ryoma...

I like to think I lean on the more side rather than the lesser side, pretty sure that Ryoma thinks the same though.

So can you imagine his reaction when I, the one who he always play with (yeah, remember our Win and Lose streak against each other? I'm on the lead by the way.) lost... Not to him, rather to someone, who he had never had an official match with and had never won over?

Yeah... 

I don't have to Imagine, unlike y'all I'm experiencing his reaction.

FIRST. FRIGGIN. HAND.

Seigaku Team knows that he's in a foul mood,  and Friggin' Tensai Senpai's all smile while looking back and forth between Ryoma and I, while Kikumaru Senpai (who looked glad, bet it was because he thinks it's karma for me) and Momo Senpai looked far too excited than they should be.

I sighed as I massage my head.

"Ryo--"

"Which?" He asked cutting me off, I looked up at him, he's just blankly staring at me.

"Are you seriously going to be like this?" I asked, he didn't answered, rather he just rolled his eyes at me... AGAIN.

I narrowed my eyes at him, rather than competing with his anger though, I've settled unto playing with him seriously, I turned Lady Luck as we decide on the serving player, which made the team (mostly the beagle duo a.k.a. Momo and Kikumaru Senpai) gasp animatedly.

"WHY IS HE PLAYING WITH LADY LUCK!" Kikumaru asked whiningly.

"Eiji, 10 laps on the beach once we return to the lodge." I smirked at the one who spoke, while the 3 teams gawked at Captain.

"EH?! But Captain why???" He whined.

"You're distracting the players, I'll make it 20 if you don't stop." Captain said, shocking the other 2 teams more.

Ah~ to be doted by the Captain~

"You can't even win without Lady Luck." I said, Kikumaru senpai showed us a distraught face as Oishi Senpai comfort his doubles partner.

"I wonder what would happen if you seriously played with me with Lady Luck," Fuji said.

Well haven't I accessed into my inner Joker back then? 

Yeah , that's enough for him, Him being a genius will probably get used to my joker and lady luck If I use it to him frequently... So NOPE.

I shook my head as I wait on the base line, it's Ryoma's serve...

And just as I was about to prepare myself, I stilled at the sound of the ball from my side, when I turned, I saw the ball rolling on my side.

"WOAH! MAGNUM SERVE" Kin-chan yelled in excitement, I raised one of my brows at the now preparing to serve Ryoma.

And as soon as he served Magnum Serve again, I was able to anticipate it and returned it but not just with a normal shot, I used Cronus, He almost didn't make it and when he returned it I immediately returned it with a lob, he looks like he had anticipated it though, and was able to jump up to smash it, and who Am I to back down on that challenge? I jumped and immediately hit the in coming smash while it's in its highest, to return it as Zeus, and points to me as he wasn't able to catch up.

It was intense, and it was just the start.

"EH? YOU ALSO PLAY TENNIS?!" my ears perked up at that, and swiftly turned at the owner of the voice, a tall red-haired guy with weird brows.

"Tiger?" I asked as I tilt my head in confusion.

daquf is he doing here?

"It's Taiga!" he corrected, I shrugged.

"Then stay there and be quiet, I'm in a match." I said as I turned back to Ryoma who's looking at Taiga, I sighed.

"He's not one of them." I said, I know what's running in his mind, especially with that look of his.

"Red hair--"

"He's from America, right Taiga." I asked in English, Taiga on the other hand nodded in agreement before answering.

"Yes, Why? Something wrong with me coming from America?" He asked defensively.

"Nah, They just though you were part of Tetsu's team, now shush let us play... and you better get to work before Aida-nee gets angry." I said, then turned back to the game.

Ryoma was just looking at me.

"What did I do now????" I asked in confusion, he didn't say anything though and just prepared for another Magnum Serve, which I returned with the same shot, and it all came just like the 1st, Then it was my turn to Serve.

I immediately prepared for it and threw up the ball as I saw him standing at the base line, I made a serve that was inspired by Oishi Senpai's signature shot, Moon Volley, though for this it was a serve that creates an arc and targets the intersection of lines  of the Inner court, It was not a hard to return if you were able to pinpoint its drop point, and Ryoma was able to and when he returned it with a lob, which I immediately returned with my Zeus, another point for me.

"Thought you might like to see Artemis." I said then turned back to my service line, I didn't wait for his reply and immediately started with a different serve that they have seen just before Ryoma's game.

"There Apollo and Artemis, Are you still pissed?" I asked, hands both on my waist as I watch him pick up the ball.

He said nothing, I rolled my eyes at him, then went back to my service line, and then again served a different Serve, Hades.

He missed it... I didn't wait for the Umpire to call our scores and just went back to bouncing thew next ball that I will be serving.

"They're here too." I stilled for a bit when he said that, Of course I know who he was talking about.

"huh? Who they?" I heard from Rokkaku.

"Could it be that Blue Haired guy and that Pink Haired chick from before?" someone from Shitenhouji asked.

Oh yeah... they were there back then...

I said nothing as I served Apollo again.

"That's where you wer--"

"It's not those 2." I said cutting of his words as he sent back the ball that I have served.

"one of the others then." he said then he gave me something I wasn't expecting.

A perfect 2 handed hadokyou, He had never used it against me as we have never played seriously enough to used Big power shots and returns, all of my Smashes and heavy shots were my better shts, but never best, and even though I fight Ryoma with my Best power shots, he'll overpower me in that area.

Damn he's reaaaaaallly pissed.

Yes... Oopsy.

============================

Double update~~~ Yipeeeee.

5:31PM
03092021