XXVII. Lady Luck is... In

After changing into my usual Club clothes, I walked back to the Courts, to see not only the tennis teams but also the basketball teams 😒

"Seriously? Thought you guy were in a practice match?" I asked looking at their Coach who smiled at me.

"Words travel fast Hanazakari-san, We heard you're playing a match and so we finished the game immediately to support you." He said cheerfully, I can see the downcasted Fudomine Basketball Team at the background, I sighed before looking back up to Tòo's Coach.

"That was rude, plus I don't need any support from a team who doesn't use it on their own." I said as I walked past him, I heard him chuckle a bit as I did.

"Yu-Chaaaaan!!!! I heard you're transferring next week?!?!? Is it true?! Aomine will be glaaaad! We'll finally be together again! He'll be In the Basketball Practice as long as you're there! He won't laze anymore! Oh MY Ghaaaaaaaawd! I'm so excited!!!" Momoi said as she immediately glomped me.

I sighed as I tried to gently push her away...

Keyword: Tried.

"Momoi-san I don't think she'll be able to play if you continue to suffocate her." Ann's voice came from behind us, it was only then Momoi pulled away from me.

"Hehe, Sorry!" Momoi said as she sheepishly smiled at me.

"I'm just so excited to have you with us again, With you in Tòo, things will be more-"

"Interesting." We all turned to the one who cut her off.

I rolled my eyes at him before turning to Ann.

"Do you really have to play?" Ann asked.

"You don't have to worry about her Ann, I'm sorry I wasn't able to recognize you earlier Hana-Chan." I grinned as soon as Kippei mentioned that nickname.

"I assume that you remember then?" I asked, He chuckled as he walked to me and pulled me to him, earning gasps from most of his teamamtes and the other people around us, and I heard a... grunt?

from behind me?

It was then I felt that someone had pulled my clothes from my back, then I felt a hand on my head, Upon glancing up, I saw that Blue Haired Taguro again.

I scoffed and slapped his hand away.

"Excuse you? Who gave you the permission to pull me like that? Tsk, Momoi-san, put a leash on your player!" I said before walking back to Kip-Chan only to be pulled back by my arm.

"How about I put a leash on you? You've been wandering for awhile now, Time to go back to your owner." He said.

I scoffed.

"Wandering yes, but you? my 'owner'? Hmmm, Why not talk to the 'Emperor' about that issue? Like, I don't know... make a 'I own you Club' or something like that? seems like both of you got to think that I am anybody's person." I said this time with a glare as I slapped his hands away, this time more forceful than before.

"Sorry about that AssHat." I said in English, Kip-chan looked at me for a bit longer before shaking his head.

"You've really grown up, haven't you? You're not the cry baby that I've met when you were in America." He said, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Apparently, People Change." I said as I took a glance towards Momoi and The Blue Haired Taguro's way.

"And some change for the worst." I said before walking in to the courts, where the Tòo's Freshman Ace is standing; Iku Wateru.

I've already seen him play earlier, but playing with him will be better in gauging his strength and tactics.

I smirked as a plan went in my mind, Lady Luck is... In.

•••••••••••••••

The game started with him giving me the hance to start, with that Jolly smile of him, He's like a combination of Fuji-Senpai's usual close eyes smiley face and Kikumaru-Senpai's Jolly attitude.

"Handicap?" He asked, towards their Coach, this made me smirk.

"If you want an excuse once you lose to me, then go on." I said with a sweet smile and a Grin.

That statement seemed to Caught him off guard, and so did the whole Tòo Teams, even Her Old friends, Momoi and Aomine.

"You See, Lady Luck have the opportunity to you, but you threw it back to me, Well, Your lost, not mine." I said as I started bouncing the Tennis Ball.

As soon as he stood up on his position, I grinned again.

"16 shots." I said, which made everyone around me to look at me in confusion... except for Kippei.

"Foresight." He muttered making his team mayes and some of the other team members to turn to him.

I smirked and turned to him, knoeing he'll be explaining it.

"Foresight is only activated whenever she is in her Zone, For us Tennis Players it is more known as Muga No Kyouchi, For Yuki, Her Muga No Kyouchi is a part of her who loves to play whatever sports she is playing at the moment it appears, which is Tennis as we can see." Kippei explained, I winked at him with a Salute.

"And I named that Lady Luck, Since whenever I use it, all becomes on my favor."I said before grinning at my Opponent.

I saw him gulped, making me giggle.

Here she is... Lady Luck...

"Let's start." I said then I served.

It wasn't as fast as how Ryo and I usually play with but fast enough for the players around me to be caught off guard.

Fast enough to rattle the Umpire 😏

"Ne, Umpire-kun, that's an Ace, Ayt?" I said in a singsang manner, snapping everyone out of their daze.

"Th-That was fast." The Maroon haired guy from Fudomine said.

"Wah! You're good! You're good! No Handicap! No Handicap!" My Opponent said, yeahhe really kept on repeating his words, must be a habit of his whenever he's in a game, As I observed him earlier, he was silent whenever he's not playing.

"Is-is that really possible?!"
"that was fast!"
"what was that?"

I didn't mind the players around me, and continued with the game,

and soon enough, I was able to finish 1 Game then it turned into an almost Set match.

1 more ball and I'm done, I stared at his panting form, did I exhaust him that much?

I ended up playing like how Kaidoh- Senpai does, I let him run around, which is his weakness, He has a good style and tactic but his stamina isn't good, which is why Lady Luck targetted that part.

"Since you've proven to be a good warm up at the very least, I'll Introduce you to a Best friend of mine..."

I prepared to Give him one of my favorite Serves: Hades.

————————————
Yaaaaay!!! Another Update!!!
currently Ill at the moment fudge this cold and fever 😭 and yet I still have to go to work 😭😭😭

oh well~

111119
0510PM