LXXI. Elfin Girl a.k.a. Yuki

The squeaking sound of sneakers reverberates at the court as the Too players made sure that the elfin girl won't be able to pass through, but she doesn't have to pass through to make the shot, so she did the Verdant Miracle's trademark, she threw the ball once she had made sure that she had gotten the proper trajectory for the shot, making the other players gawk at the perfect arc shot but this time, from the other side of the court, something that the 3-pointer Miracle will surely be able to do in the near future, but for now it made her team win.

"I know the Schools had agreed on this, due to the agreement between the clubs, but Nee-chan... Is something bothering you?" Momoi asked as she handed Yuki her refreshments, she had been sent to Too with the Seigaku Basketball Team for a Morning Practice Game, she'll be excused for the whole day as long as she plays with the Seigaku Basketball Team, and as long as she passes her Homeworks and activities the next day, she had only been told about the game the morning she woke up, luckily, the message was read before she thinks of anything else, and so she had brought extra sports clothes rather than her usual Tennis clothes.

"You, Momoi, you're bothering her, stop it." Everyone turned to the one who spoke as he gruffly let himself fall beside the Elfin girl who hadn't moved to look at all.

"Stop being rude to her Daiki," she said as she turned to glance up at him warningly, the blue-haired teen frowned at her, making the Seigaku Basketball team flinch more from the other side of the girl.

"You had trouble sleeping?" he asked, voice surprisingly concerned as he stared at her face, she looked away as she took another sip from her bottle and sighed before standing up, she eyed him.

"At least you're wearing your basketball uniform, let's play," she said then walked back into the courts, making everyone gawk at her, while Aomine did too for a moment before smirking and standing up to join the girl at the courts.

"You seemed vexed... something happened?" he asked as they walked to the center, they are going to play one-on-one with the whole court, she wanted to deny but its Daiki, they might not be together anymore, but he knew her.

He knows most of the things that truly sets her off, what really triggers her, and he knows when she is badly affected by some things, she sighed as they both stopped, the ball dribbling from her hand to his then back to her, she sighed and shrugged.

"You can say that, but that doesn't matter now, does it?" she said, then suddenly she disappeared in front of him, then in just a matter of seconds, they all can hear the sound of the ball, bouncing off of the headboard of the ring and through the ring.

she turned to meet the eyes of an amused Aomine.

"What matters will be how to soothe your sore ego after I win," she said before running to get the ball, she was followed soon by a laughing Aomine who was able to get the ball ahead of her, all thanks to his goddamn long legs.

                                                      -0-                                                                     

Everyone bar Momoi, is gawking at what they had just seen, everyone had known that the Elfin girl who is being dwarfed by the blue-haired teen was the other Manager for the Miracles back then and is now a Tennis Player, not to mention she can go neck to neck with any of the Regulars of both schools in either sport; be it Tennis or Basketball, but nobody was prepared to see the player side itself of the Last and former Captain of the Female Basketball team of Teiko High.

It was only then that they remembered who she really is in the courts, she is the Joker, the Lady Luck, and the Queen itself at the Courts in either sport and whoever contests it can go ahead and play with her, and if she loses then they are right but everyone knows that's highly unlikely.

both are panting after the gruesome one-on-one, Yuki winning the match as she had used every faculty without reservation in an all-out play with a Miracle.

Both Yuki and Aomine were already taking a break when they heard a scream from Momoi, making everyone turn to her in surprise, while the pink-haired girl ran to Yuki.

"Nee-chan, we have to go! NOW!" she shrilled, Yuki looked at her in shock only to remember why, making her curse, making some of the people who hear her flinch at such unladylike words.

"Friggin' forgot about Tetsuya's Game, aren't you coming?" Yuki asked as she turned to Aomine who smirked, she realized what was coming and so she had cut him off.

"Shut up if you're just going to say something perverted, Ahomine! Tsk, Let's go Tsuki-chan." she said, not realizing how she called the other female who froze alongside Aomine, both had snapped their heads to look at the girl who is now wearing her jacket and fixing her bag, she turned at the 2 and rolled her eyes.

"What are you still waiting for? Christmas?" she said then started walking out of the courts as she tapped on her phone, probably sending messages to her Coach, Captain, and Kise for updates.

The girls are already on the bus when Momoi asked a question.

"What has he done now?" Momoi asked, Yuki, looked at her funnily in response.

"What has the great Ryoma Echizen done to make you go all out with the Aho?" Momoi asked again, Yuki sighed and shrugged in response as she leaned her head at the glass window, watching the cars that the bus passes by.

"Nothing," Yuki answered meaningfully, Momoi stared at her for some moment before speaking again.

"Nothing? did nothing? said nothing? or nothing as in he felt nothing?" she asked, Yuki turned to look at her, then smiled ruefully.

"He did nothing to her advances, he said nothing to all the teasing with her, and he hadn't said anything with his feelings... was that enough as an answer?" she asked, rueful smile still on her face, making the pink-haired girl frown and sigh.

"He did nothing to her advances? could it be that he doesn't care? said nothing to all the teasing? what if he just doesn't want to add fuel to the fire? said nothing with his feelings, have you, though? Tell him your feelings I mean?" Momoi asked gently, Yuki's smile looked more painful.

"No, but I've seen and heard enough, to know to let myself fix my thoughts before doing anything or else regret doing it with a scattered mind," she said, this time without a smile, then she looked out again.

--------------------------------------------------

Aho and boobsy chan in the house~

hahaha so I updated again since I can't sleep yet, so Ta-da~

NEXT update will probably be about Shutoku VS Seirin, we'll be taking a break from Yuki's Boy Issues... I hope.

03:26PM
011623