XI. Water under the Bridge

Then the game continued.

'Woah! Nice screen!' I thought as i watched Tetsu's team.

"Aida-Nee, who are they?" I asked, as i keep my eyes on the on going game.

"#4, He's usually a normal guy, but when he gets going he's amazing, but also scary! The Multiple Personality Clutch Shooter; Hyuga Junpei." I smirked as she started speaking, answering my question as I also saw the benched members listening in via my peripheral.

"Hmm, Around 177 cm? 67 kg? OH! and a S?" I said, smirk still plastered on my face as I turn to her with one of my brows up, I saw the benched members blushing, must be because of my last question pfft.

"Missed a bit, He's actually 178 cm and 68 kg, and what's an S?" she asked with her head tilting to the right,  making the others blush more while I let out a chuckle.

"Dang~ Off by ! And S means a Sadist." as i said the last part I winked at her before turning back to the game, though I can see her flustered face from the sides haha.

"So... #5?" I asked, glancing at her.

"You're actually curious about him more than the other aren't you?" she asked suspiciously as her eyes narrowed at me, I chuckle, turning to the game again.

"He's actually quite cute, 174 cm and 64 kg, correct?" I asked, though it was exactly the same time Ryouta passed in front of us, I scoffed as he fumbled a bit before glancing our way and running to the ring.

I scoffed.

"Calm & Collected, he never loses his cool! He may seem cool & in control but he has a sense of humor! Izuki Shun!" as Aida-Nee introduced him he stopped running in front of us and spoke.

"Nice Icy hot salon-pass." 

I sweat dropped as I heard her chuckle,probably from my reaction.

"I think I'll settle with just looking at him though, his pun is not fun but Izuki is ok, pft." I heard snickers and chuckles from around me, then their tallest guy apart from weird brow smiled as he pass with a thumbs up, behind him follows a guy with a cat smile.

"He said you're pretty and good!" he said, I chuckle as i nod in thanks.

"#8, Hardworking, heroic & strong w/ a voice no one has heard, Mitobe Rinnosuke!"

"He's the tallest, right? Center. Uhm... Ah! 18...6 cm and 76- No! 79 kg?" I asked as I glance back at Aida-nee, she shook her head.

"79 kg." she said, making me pout.

"He can do anything &nothing! a jack of all Trades & a Master of none! Koganei Shinji!" I shook my head as #6 turned to us w/ an anime-like crying face.

"You're so mean." He said, making me chuckle.

"170 cm, 78 kg, and with the way his arm and leg muscles are, I'm guessing that basketball isn't the only sport he plays- or played." I turned to Aida-nee for confirmation, she grinned as she shakes her head in amazement.

"You're really sharp, He was in a Tennis Team before joining us last year." she said, I nodded before looking back at the court.

"Jack of all trades? Master of None? Hah! He has potential Aida-nee, each and every one of them, Maybe not on par with Kiseki No Sedai, but still have potentials." I said as i saw her nod from the side, then I pointed at Weird Brows.

"except for #10. What's his deal?" I asked, to this i heard her smirk.

"You've already met him, Ne?" she asked, I scoffed.

"Yeah, I had to stop myself from flipping him over to his back at an empty court, He said some not nice words to Tetsu." I said as I glared at the back of the Red haired weird brow.

"YOU WHAT?!" Aida-nee she shouted in shock, making everyone stop and turn to us.

I sighed and stood up, Apologizing for the disturbance, Aida-nee did the same as she realized her mistake.

"You almost what?!" she whisper-yelled as soon as the game continued.

"Flipped him over my shoulder to his back on the ground, come on, if you were there and tetsu is one of your friends, you would have given him your boston crab whatsoever if not, probably more than that.- So, Who's he?" I asked again, I heard him sigh.

"Freshman, Kagami Taiga." She said, making me smirk.

"Tiger? Really?" I scoffed as I watched him, i saw him stiffen before turning to look somewhere, then our eyes met, I narrowed my eyes at him and as he realized it, he immediately avoided my eyes and tried go on as if nothing happened.

Keyword: Tried.

making me smirk.

"Out of everyone in your team, That Tiger has the most Beastly Potential, a Potential so Beastly that it's already borderline Monstrous... A Potential that goes with Kiseki No Sedai, Aida-nee." everyone who heard me gasped.

"Wha-What-" I cut her off as I stand & walked to tetsu's lying figure, wiping some of his sweat off of him.

"I just hope he won't become a Monster like them." I muttered lowly, enough for only Tetsu and I to hear, i glanced to the game then back to Tetsu.

"They're starting to lose focus." I said making them all turn back to the on-going game.

I sighed in relief as I saw a finger flinched at my touch, then I held his hand.

"Are you ok now?" I muttered silently so that only the 2 of us can hear me.

I felt him squeeze my hand that's holding his, relief washed through me.

"You worried me, y'know." I let my emotion paint my words as I let go of his hand to check the bandage that I've put.

"How's the bleeding Yuki?" he asked.

"It's fine, though you tills have to go to the Hospital after this." I answered back as he nod, a small smile on his face.

"Thank You Yuki... Sorry." He said, i sighed as I moved to cup his face.

"Water under the Bridge Tetsu, I'm also Sorry, Hmm." i said, he smiled again, this time wider than than the 1st one as he squeezed my other hand.

"Coach, Isn't there anything that we can do?" I turned to look back at the game upon hearing the distressed tone of the members, my hand still in Tetsu's as he lay and rest.

They don't have any energy left after the 1st half's pace, if only we had Kuroko." I sighed as Aida-nee mentioned Kuroko's name.

"You're going in, Aren't you?" I asked, he smiled again as he nod while staring back at me, making me sigh.

how many times am I going to sigh today?!

"Whatever, just be careful, OK? I'll be taking my leave now, I've already taken a lot of time just to watch your game, tell me what happened later, ok?" I asked, He kept staring at me before finally speaking.

"Why not stay?" i said nothing  and just stared back at him, he sighed as his hold tightened.

"I don't even know how to tell you what happened, you changed your contact details." he said, to that I smirked.

"I didn't plan on meeting you or Kise but you both met me today, I'm pretty sure we'll meet again after this, and I now know that you're with Aida-nee which will probably mean you'll get to see me again." i said the part with Aida-nee with a smirk, he sighed and nodded, letting go ogmy hand in the process.

"Very Well." He loudly said, calling the attention of his team and Aida-nee.

===============================================

and an update! Woohooo!

finally!

060119
04:37 AM

I'll try to update again later today or Tomorrow (^u^)/

Ciao!