XXI. The Joker's Archive: 03

"Come on, Yuki-Nee~ It isn't that bad, right?" I turned my face away from an enthusiastic Momoi.

"I didn't take you as the pouting type." This time I turned to the bench beside us, as I glare at the panting ace of Teiko.

"I also didn't take you as the blushing type, but you did—"

"I DID NOT!" he cut me off as he sat up straight, my left brows rise.

"oh? So you're not blushing right now too?" I asked he spluttered, as the other players watched us in amusement.

Friggin' yes, the players are with us, I was effin' brought to the courts!

As soon as I finished putting my things in my bag, I was picked up like a sack of rice by the Titan a.k.a. Murasakibara!!!

And whenever I try to leave a ball will always accidentally loudly bounce in front of me!

I only know a few who can accurately do that, and most of them are not playing basketball, but seriously?!

"Enough of that, Hanazakari-san, why don't you check up on how Kise-kun and Kuroko-kun are doing?" AND THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MIDGET!

Well not really, he's actually taller than me, but still, he looks small whenever he's with the team!

That Effin' Akashi!

He had the guts to welcome me as if I walked in on my own, Even given me the job to observe the game for now with the approval of The Coach and Captain Nijimura.

And he had just ordered me to check on his players, Aish!

"Why would I? Since when have I agreed to... to-- to this?! Aish,  You know what, I don't care anymore! I'm going ho— Ack! Yah! Murasakibara put me down, you Titan!"

an awkward silence then--

"Nope, Akashi promised me a Box of Maiubo." The titan said after his inward deliberation.

"The- Then I'll double it!" I said, Murasakibara seemed to think about it, but was cut off by his captain.

"She disappears and all your exercises will be tripled."

dammit!

and that's how I ended up overlooking - more like playing, with Kise Ryouta, Who was trying to copy my moves, well, he can copy some of it ok... though slower than the usual and real one, but still!

"Ne, Yucchi~ Why don't we eat some ice creams after all of this?" Kise Ryota asked as he smoothly executed a fake on me, smooth but not good enough, I might not be able to grab the ball, but I was able to send it out with a butterfly touch, making it my ball before it even lands outside the line.

"That's actually a good idea, Kise-kun" Kuroko said.

I glared towards the latter.

"don't be so indulgent Kuroko-kun, but if you really wanna go, then you lot can just go." I said, walking out of court to sit down and down some water.

"But Yucchi-"

"and what the effin fudge is 'Yucchi?'" I hissed.

"I wanted to call you that, just go with it," Kise said as he too joined her.

she rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever, you're good though, but something is wrong with you, y'know." I said before finishing off my water.

"eh? wrong with me? didn't you see how good I copied you?" Kise asked making her scoff.

"What you did, was a pure low-class imitation of what I do," I seriously commented.

"low class? ouch." Kise said as he mocked pain at my words, rolling my eyes at his over-dramatic behavior.

"So, yeah. You may all go to get some ice cream or whatever but don't count me in, and with that said, Ciao." I said saying the first part cheerfully before giving them a deadpanned expression at the middle to the end as I lift my packed things and left.

-----------------

Days passed, and things settled down, even I did, but never will I voice it out to the team, even if the 'almighty absolute' captain resurface on me again.

I've seen the 'other' Akashi for quite a few times now, And it's funny how the whole team flinches at his mere presence.

The 'other' Akashi and I...

well...

I can't say we're in good terms, (I don't think someone ever is in good terms wtih that side of his -_-) his greetings usually start off with pressuring me to 'bow down' to him, NEVER.

I always just curtsy playfully, and every time I do that, His face becomes stiff, though if you look closer, you'll see an evident flush on his ears.

Hah! Take that you jerk Akashi!

I don't mention it to anybody though, why ruin a harmless and fun entertainment? *smirks*

And Now, We're waiting for Kise and Kuroko, they were sent to join the other string on a practice match as a test.

I don't really care if Kise fails, cause come on, He can do whatever he wants, with that freaking mimicry of his, he'll definitely nail any sport if he really wanted to nail it, while Kuroko had been working for his spot since the 1st year, (Kuroko's history was told to me by Satsuki... and a flustered Dai-Chan.)

I grinned as I caught sight of the Sunny hair, which means that Kuroko is already here too!

Of all the players, I've grown close to Kuroko, why?

He's silent and only speaks if needed be, Unlike that Sunny Kise (-_-*)

He greets back, Unlike that Oho-Asa Mido-addict who only ever stares back whenever I greet him (~_~*)

He doesn't annoy me with gibberish things such as Snacks, My patience needs to be extended due to Murasakibara a.k.a. the Titan's neverending whining whenever he finishes his snacks that he had bought and brought. (=_=*)

Then there is that Pervert! Since we caught that pervert checking out the men's magazine he doesn't hide it anymore, like seriously?! All thanks to his gravures though that I've got my weapons, Those thick legs that he's staring at the thick magazines are enough to roll and hit him with it, That Ahomine! (+_+*)

And lastly,

KUROKO AIN'T A MANIPULATIVE BASTARD LIKE THAT VICE CAPTAIN OF HIS!

IT'S LIKE HAVING A STRAWBERRY THAT IS MOST OF THE TIME SWEET BUT IF YOUR UNLUCKY ENOUGH YOU GET THE SOUR ONE!

Vice-Captain Ichigo's Duality is giving me whiplash!

Aish, Sometimes he's nice, like reaaaaaalllyyy nice, he sometimes helps me and Satsuki with the clothes and towels that we need to bring to the laundry, he sometimes talks to me whenever I'm hanging some of the towels at the rooftop.

There is even an instance where the 'other' Akashi surfaced while he was waiting on my at the rooftop, we were talking about the Astronomy Club and I have mistakenly told him that I'm Considering the Invitation that they have given me, They heard me spazzing over the Incoming Red Moon to Kuroko, and so I was invited to join them and I joined.

"Ah, Is that why Ryouta, Daiki, Atsushi, and Satsuki were moping? because the Red Moon is on the same night as the date of the gathering that has been set up, Yuki?"

I froze at that, the sudden change of his tone, and the way he calls us...

It's the 'other' Akashi.

-----------------------------------

there! AN UPDATE! WIIIIIIEEEE!!

11:43 PM
082119

to those who have been patiently waiting, thank you!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it!