XXII. The Joker's Archive: 04

Since then, the 'other' Akashi's appearance has been more erratic than usual, if back then, it seldom appears during club time, now, he's mostly appearing coincidentally the same day when I'm being called byM the Astronomy Club, which was thankfully approved by the Captain.

My Handsome Captain Nijimura (*o*)

But there is this one person who always, always question it.

"Cutting it short again, Yuki?" Just like today. (-_-***)

"Akashi-Kun, I've already been cleared by the Captain." I simply said as I continued packing my things, only to stop when I felt his presence beside me, quite a bit too close than normal, I didn't let hi unnerve me though, So I just continued like it was nothing.

Well, I'm really not that big in Personal Space either, My Childhood friends will sneer if I shout out personal space.

"We'll see you later, then." To that, I stopped and turned to him.

"I've already told everyone that I won't be there, and I've already told you that too," I said before getting back to packing, he just scoffed before going back to the team.

Uhm, scratch that.

He went back to the others, who were obviously trying to listen in to our conversation, namely; Momoi Satsuki, Kise Ryota, Aomine Daiki, Murasakibara Atsushi, Kuroko Tetsuya and a strongly in denial Midorima Shintaro.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Astronomy Club had been held up for having insufficient numbers of members, thus I ended up being with the Basketball team more frequently than before, I became close to them, close enough for me to take part of the so called Kiseki No Sedai like how Satsuki is.

It was one night when the practices had taken a long time, Satsuki was sent out to check for the opponent schools, I ended up being walked home by Tetsu and Daiki, We bickered and teased as usual, while Tetsu just waych us ain amusement, until he had a slip of tongue...

—————————

"I Don't like Satsuki like that!" The Ace snapped as I gleefully watch him get irritated.

"She has a point though, You and Momoi-san  grew up togeth—"

"Oy Tetsu! you should be backing me up! I am your friend!" Daiki said as he pull Tetsuya in a playful chokehold with his left arm.

"I was just saying that she has a point, and she's also a friend." Tetsu answered as he struggle to get out of the latter's hold.

"If you don't like Satsuki, Who then?" I asked teasingly as I stepped closer, He shifted slightly as he immediately let go of tetsuya, his action didn't go unnoticed by her and Tetsuya but said nothing.

"There's no one." He said then went on walking ahead of Tetsu and I.

We glanced at each other.

"Bet you I can make him spill the beans." I muttered, he raised one of his brows.

"don't want to, you'll probably win." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Spoil sport... Oy! Dai-Chaaaaan tell mo whi is iiiiiiit!!!! Wait for us— Yah!" I called as he fastened his footsteps.

"Yah! Aho Daiki!!! not all have long legs like yours! waiiiiit!!!" I continued calling out, if I had turned, I would have seen a very rare smiling Tetsu.

—————————

it was fun, we were always moving as a unit, then things...

somehow started changing, and it all started with a simple effort of Aomine Daiki walking me home, with or without Tsuki and Tetsu.

we became closer in 2 months that he had been walking me home, and sometimes stopping for snacks— oh, wait I can call a mountain on burger a snack right?

well eitherway, and then he had dropped something while we were walking back home after another hardcore practice, because somehow the 'other' Akashi had been appearing and helping Tsuki with some routines and exercises and it always ends up with just the Kiseki No Sedai and Capt. Nijimura 😍 as the last men standing.

They call it practice but I think it's punishment, I'm thankful pur manager and coach aren't like them when I was still playing.

anyways, as I was saying before I became distracted...

while we were walking home after a snack...

he suddenly became... giddy, when I asked.

Bam!

AOMINE DAIKI....

JUST ASKED ME FOR A DATE...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You're serious?" I stupidly asked as he blush. and nod.

making me chuckle.

well, why not, he's cool with me, I myself can tell that we have good chemistry, we are both basketball geeks and most of all, we like each other.

I do like him 🙈🙉🙊

because WHY THE HELL NOT?!?!

Have you seen him play?!?!

it's like he's glowing with so much fun, passion and love for the game!

not only that, I've always watched how he and Tsuki behave around each other, he cares for her, I've seen him glare at the girls who will always give Tsuki a stink-eye and I know he's been doing the same for me.

He's not vocal but not a Tsundere like a certain green haired guy, but he cares.

also... He takes time listening to me whenever I need someone to talk to, SHOCKER! I know, even I was surprised.

plus... well he's handsome ok. his tanned skin brings out something different for him, and ok, I don't peep- Actually no, I don't need to, I've seen those muscles...

🙈🙉🙊

and lastly, I like how sweet and reliable he is, from what I've learnt he's the 1st person to befriend Tetsu in this Club and now they're best friends.

so if it still isn't clear...

I agreed.

🙈🙉🙊

——————————

and so we did go on dates.

yes, dateS.

all of it fun, though awkward at first, but as soon as the awkwardness dissolves everything went smooth.

We didn't told anybody yet, surely though the observant ones have already caught us, and...

the practices and routines are starting to get to the team with it being more...

exhausting.

"You okay?" I asked as Dai and I help Tetsu back to the bench, it wasn't a secret that he has a low endurance so I worry for him the most during this rigorous exercises.

"If Satsuki isn't our manager, I would think that we are being punished woth the exercises, I love playing but this is just pure hell!" Daiki said as we finally let an almost dying Tetsu beside him, I immediately handed them water bottles and Towels, Daiki had the best idea of pouring the water directly on his head making me who's close and a panting Tetsu to be splashed woth the water too, poor Tetsu, his head has been drenched.

we both turned to glare at the latter while he just guiltily smile at us.

🙄 seriously...

————————————
so i forgot that I need to update...
😭😭😭😭

here's another 1 tho.

4:12AM
083019