XVI. Sealing a Deal

"He's walking over with pinky." Ryoma murmured, which made us all look in front of us.

"You've hidden quite well, Yu." and that simple sentence had just brought shiver down my spine as he intently stare at my eyes.

----------------------------------------
"Aomine-san." I managed to say as I finally snapped out of his... intense stare, before looking towards the bubbly bubble gum beside him.

"Momoi-san, you never fail to meet my expectations., seeing as you found where I am." I said, As I softens a bit, she blushed at the compliment as she beamed at us.

"You were very hard to find! If it wasn't for that white haired aggressive guy, we wouldn't have found yah! Why aren't you not in the Basketball Club though? It would've been fun meeting each other in the court again! How are-"

"Oh! There you are Hanazakari-San, I was worried, you were absent when we couldn't find you in your homeroom." Momoi's babblings was cut as The Basketball Coach of Seigaku arrived, I bowed to him.

"Coach had just told me that there will be a special activity today, a minute away before the said activity starts, literally." I said with a sigh, he laughed.

The basketball club had tried to recruit me after findibg out of my former activities for far too many times already that I sometimes end up watching them as per request of Coach Ureshi, though i'm pretty sure it's a his way of swaying me to their club.

"I would never do that to you, Why not try-"

"With all due respect Ureshi Sensei, We have held our activity up because the announcement, We can't really stay here and let the other school teams wait on us." I sighed in relief as Buchou helped saving me.

I can see Coach Ureshi sweatdropping, I sighed before speaking.

"Since I'm already here, is there anything you need from me Coach?" I asked, he grinned at me like I had been all he was wishing for.

" I-"

"Satsuki explain to her, it doesn't look like their coach can make her do it." everyone's eyes turned back to Aomine as he spoke, except mine.

I don't think I'll be able to handle more of his intense stare at the moment.

"Ok! Yuki-Nee~ Seigaku has been requesting a practice match for a while now, and we only agreed now because we're quite positive we'll see you, So in exchange of our 2 sets game, Dai-Aomine here, have requested to either you play with the team against him or as i've thought maybe you 2 can play it off to make it the best of three." Momoi explained, I just flatly stared at her as she spoke.

suddenly the tense atmosphere tensed more.

"What do I get in return?" I asked, this seems to be workng but nah.

Momoi looked at me in confusion while the Seigaku Team let out a resigned sigh, they've tried coaxing me to play but enever have I even held the ball in the school grounds.

"You get to play with Aomine..?" She answered unsurely, to which I coldly laughed at.

"Don't make it sound like a Special Opportunity Momoi-san, You and I both know that I've played with them for far too many times already." I flatly said.

She took a surprised step backwards., clearly surprised at my reaction.

"What Crap do you want then, Yu?" I inwardly smirked as He asked.

I turned to Seigaku team and coach and smirked.

"How many times have your requested for a practice game already, Coach Ureshi?" I asked.

"5 Since this School year, they only agreed at the 6th with the request Hanazakari-Chan." Takada Iwa, Their Manager answered, I Nodded lookibg back to Momoi.

"Play a practice match with them for 6 times, every ball I make will equal to the number of games that your regulars will play with Seigaku, How about that?" I asked, Momoi seemed surprised.

"Th-That's all? but you're not even in the team-"

"You're out of your mind, Those trash you call team won't even be able to win against myself alone." I glared at him.

"And If I win, against you, You'll have to get your collections turn to Ashes, How about that?' I said, to this he stepped forward leaning down to level his face with mine, Ryoma jad pulled me back and towards him more, While Tezuka Buchou tensed up, showing that he's ready of things go south.

"If I win, You'll come back to Tóo with Us." He said.

"Ah, I see it's impossible to burn your collections." I said as I look back to Momoi.

" How about helping me assess your School's Tennis team?" I asked with a smirk.

"Heh, you were thinking of it from the start weren't you?" Aomine scoffed as he stood up straight ans started walking towards his Team, rabbing the ball that was on the hands of his team mate who had profusely apologized for nothing.

Momoi seemed to think it through so I turned to the guy who was wearing a jersey with number 4 on it, Je seemed creepy though wih that Cheshire like smile of his and sharp eyes.

"What do you say, Tóo' Buchou-san?" I asked, he stared at me for a while, probably trying to make me uncomfortable but he's no Aomine or that Titan... or that Emperor, So I just rolled my eyes at him, which seemed to make him smirk.

"For Aomine-san and Momoi-san to go lengths to meet you, you seemed special, How about this, the points that Aomine will get, Will be the equivalent of the day that you'll visit us for a little observation, in return we will give you the Tennis' Teams Profile and you can Assess them on the last day, deal?" He said, I tilted my head at him.

" You sure about that?" I asked, He smiled that creepy as smile again then nodded.

"Sorry to cut in, but she'll be busy for The Tennis' Upcoming Competitions like the Basketball's upcoming Inter High." I looked up to Tezuka Buchou, I guess he didn't like Tóo Buchou either.

"Nah, We're not in a Rush, we can wait for her free time, Buchou-san." He replied, then a Tensed atmosphere prevailed again.

"Ok, deal, whatever, We need to go back A.s.a.p. so let's finish this up now." I said as I started walking, Pulling both Ryoma and Buchou's Arms towards my nightmare.

--------------------------------
Uhm... Hi?

😅😅😅

062719
07:39PM