XXXIV. Strings

"Taiga, let me tell you one thing." Shin said as he stepped back in.

"There are 2 Members of the Generation of Miracles in Tokyo, Myself and a man named Aomine Daiki, You will face him in the championship league." I gripped my chopsticks tighter as he mentioned that Blue Haired Taguro's name.
———
"He is the same type of player as you." At that statement Tiger seemed to be surprised.

"What? I don't really get it, but he's pretty strong too, right?" Tiger asked, not realizing the armosphere that had suddenly taken over us.

"He's strong." Tetsuya answered, making ne sigh, this seem to call the Tiger's attention, As I look at him, our eyes met as I look at him straight.

"Yes, He is strong, but his style of basketball is something that neither Tetsu nor I liked, That AssHat." I said as I continued chomping on my remaining Tempuras.

"well, do your best." Shin said as he left his payment and walked to the exit, only to be called out by Tetsu and to be asked to play again some time.

I watched as Shin continued walking out, but not before agreeing and announcing that he'll be winning the next game.

"That's his way of saying let's play again," I said as I continued with my food, I heard Ryouta's chuckle as Tetsu had a ghost of a smile on his face.

As soon as we all finished, Ruouta and his captain, who I now realized I never asked the name of, Already left As I said I'll be going woth Tetsu's team this time.

I stepped outside with Tetsu while the others were still inside.

"You're already calling him Shin?" He asked as we walked.

I looked at him and smiled.

"He's not that hard to crack, He's a Tsun Tsun so maybe another defeat will finally break his resolve? or just me pestering him will do too, but I saw how he was after the game Tetsu." I said as I stopped, staring at a box where a puppy sits, watching the people who are passing by him.

"He looks lonely. As for sure the others had felt it too as soon as everyone focused on their own games, which is why they focused more on their own, they don't wanna feel the emptiness so they replaced it with something else, but you see Tetsu, being Alone has it's pros too...you get to know some things that you didn't know before about yourself." this time I looked at him.

"And I'm so glad that you realized it by yourself Tetsu, Because I won't have the strength to beat it back to you if you have already lost your passion too... I can only show you how interesting it was, but you won't be the same and upgraded Tetsu that I know now, if you hadn't realized it yourself." I said, showing him my earnest smile, He smiled back, he ever elusive smile was shown.

"I'm not sure about not being able to beat it to me, but I'm glad too Yuki, that I've realized this ahead of the others, cause then, you sought me first, didn't you?" He said the last part a bit teasingly as he walked to wards he box and carried it, the Puppy looked up at him in confusion.

"I kinda saw myself in him tho." He said as he raised the dog to my eye level, the dog stared back at me before it licked my nose making me chuckle.

"of course you do, The dog friggin has the same eyes as yours Tetsu!" I said as I chuckled and brush the dogs fur behind its ear making it relax.

"we do?" he asked, I chuckled again and lead him to walk back to his team.

———————
A week after Tetsu's and Shin's match, I became busy with the Tennis Team, we've finally finished all our alotted trainings and all, the next thing is placing them in order, the Trump, Queen, King and Jack will finally be dissolved, as soon as we finalize this year's Strings.

Yep, that's right, those classifications are just codes for the training programs that are suited for them, this time after some games for the week, they will all be placed to their bracket of skills and talents, and also, if they're good enough to be a reserve or a regular, I won't think twice in to putting them in, and if I have to debate it out with Couch, Captain and Vice Captain then I'll do it.

right now we've instructed all players to warm up, and that soon we'll be starting, for the players who aren't targetting the regular spot; Vice Captain will be the one to test them out, for the senior years who are aiming to be a regular, they will be tested by Captain Tezuka, which means, Tennis members who are just there to be a member is allowed to stay as long as they fill the duties that will be given to then and Oishi Senpai will be the one to overlook them then he'll have to play to them.

While the members who aspire to play in a competition will be playing agains't captain Tezuka for them to receive the judgement by from the captain himself, knowing him he'll probably be dropping off some instructions and warnings accoriding to their performance during the match.

Now for the Members that are Aiming to be in a Regular spot, they will be playing with me, the difference between Captain's and I's brackets are, My matches will be the one that'll determine the 1st strings a.k.a. the always prepared members to be in match.

Captain's Bracket will be the ones who will be placed in second string and they will always have a chance to join in the 1st strings once they are already deemed as qualified.

Oishi Senpai's bracket will be the third string, players who can have future with the 1st 2 strings if they are deemed qualified, while the remaining rest will be standardized members who will only be staying if they meet he requirements for the club such as attendance and a mantaining grade to keep both academic and extra curricular balanced.

surprisingly enough when Oishi's senpai's bracket played, Sakuno has been placed in the third strings, seems like her hardwork has paid off, plus from what i've heard, she has been trained by her grandma, good for her.

while in Captain Tezuka's funny enough that even though they all sadly lost more than half of the people in the bracket were deemed qualified to be in the 2nd strings, and surprise surprise, Ryoma's trio friends are in the 2nd stings!

and finally it's my bracket's turn tomorrow, I won't deny the excitement, I never really thought I'll be excited to play again, but knowing I'll be playing against the famous Seigaku players that Ryoma wouldn't shut up about way back then whenever we chat, well more like how they still have  lots to worn on or something like that, but still he gave me a good background with their plays, which has given me excitement to see things personally.

——————————
Yaaaay an update!!!
wipeeee~

got to finally finish this update, i have anktber update still in the process so... wait for it 😅

12:37AM
02172020

jah neh~~~~