XXVI. Ann?

6-3

I shook my head in amazement as I watch Fudomine's and Too's play.

From what I've heard, This team is the exact same team who started giving Fudomine a good name as they started as unseeded, And Now I understand How and Why.

Their Captain, Tachibana Kippei knows how to give the right pressure and right support, while the others are already complacent with each other's talents and skills.

"Well, They say Team work makes the dream work, ayt." I muttered to mysef as I write some of my observations down on my tablet, eyes on the play, while my stylus works in my hands.

Too's Plays are good too, but seeing as they were already having trouble without the whole Fudomine's atleast half of efforts games, I doubt they will be a problem for Seigaku, Fudomine, though is a different story.

From Timing, Basics, Styles and Personality, not to mention having the both team know each other for a long time already.

"EH!? YUKI-CHAN?!?!?" All heads snapped towards the shriek, except for Me, I just rolled my eyes before turning to the Banshee a.k.a. Ann.

and I've just realized how her surname is also Tachibana.

ugh, seriously self?!

I felt myself being squeezed as Ann hug me under the Curious and Surprise gazes of both the Teams.

"Yes, Ann I miss you too, but I need to breathe." I said, She immediately let go of me and chuckled as she sweatdrop at her own actions.

"Sorry Yuki-chaaaaan! I just reaaaalllly missed you! So!!!! How are you after that training Camp? I lost the paper where you wrote your number, which is why I wasn't able to contact you! Wait, Are you here to spy on Tóo's Basketball Team? I think I saw where it was, want me to lead you there? Why don't you stay with us for now? Yu-mpki" I cut her rantings as I cover her mouth with a sweet smile.

"Ok, I'll remove my hands but please, Don't talk until I'm done, you understand right? ok? you kept on asking me questions but not even letting me answer." I said, she chuckled before nodding.

I sighed as i remove my hand.

"Ok. 1st, I'm doing good, and it's okay if you lost my number since I'm not even using that number anymore, 2nd, No, I'm not here to Spy on Tóo's 'Basketball' Team, I've just arrived from the Basketball Court and Lastly, Of course, I'll be staying here as I am here to "SPY" on Tóo's TENNIS team." I said.

I chuckled as her eyes zeroed at the last part of my sentence.

"You WHAAAAAT?!?!?"

"Oh You must be Hanazakari Yuki, The Joker?" both of our heads snapped towards the guy who approached us.

He has almost the same Aura as the former Akashi, the Nice and aproachable captain, He even smiled, making Ann swallow a squeal from beside me.

He stopped in front of us, then he reach up his hand for a handshake, in which i reciprocated with a small smile.

"Then you must be the Captain, Suo Kim? Correct?" I asked, His eyes widened for a bit before giving me an eyesmile.

"I see you've already searched for our names? or did Momoi-san gave us away already?" He asked.

I shook my head as our hands part.

"If it's searching for our team, I won't depend it to the others, I'd rather see it first hand." I said, He smiled and nodded.

"We're glad to have you here, Joker-san." He said.

"Please call me Yuki, Now, I don't mean to be Rude, but it was nice meeting you, Fudomine's Tennis Team, I have heard lots about you from our own Tennis Team- well, most likely my informations came from torturing the brat, but still informations, correct?" I said as I turned towards Fudomine's with a sweet smile, while everyone around me sweatdropped.

"Ano... Yuki-chan, may I speak now?" Ann asked, to which I answered with a nod as I turn to her.

"Which school are you Spying for?" She asked curiously, I can see Her Teams are also leaning in to hear my answer, but why ruin a good surprise? right?

"It will be a surprise." I answered still with a smile, Ann was already about to speak but I raise my left my hand at her signalling her to stop, before turning to Tòo's Captain.

"I'm here to 'watch' Tòo's team, Suo Kim-Kun, I heard from Momoi-san that you've asked something in return of me 'watching' you guys?" I asked, He stared at me before smirking.

"You'll be 'watching' is for 3 days, each day, you'll be playing a 1 set game, Our choice of player, apart from that we need you to discuss everything you've observed from us." He said.

"Hmm, that was smart, having me observe you only for me to help you improve too- well I have to do what I had to, so, ok. I'll even have your manager photocopy my search results, If you want to." I said with a shrug.

"EH?! BUT YUKI THAT'S A ONE SIDED DEAL! what if they go beyond you search results?!" Ann said from beside me, I smirked as I continue talking to Tòo's Captain.

"How about that?" I prompted.

He smirked again before nodding.

"But let's have a little prize too, if we won all pur matches with you, you'll have to transfer here and be our manager." Suo said seriously.

I heard a hey from the background, probably their current manager.

I scoffed.

"Win 2 out of 3 and you'll have me as your manager starting next week." I said as I turned my back to him and faced Ann.

"And you dear Ann, close that mouth of yours, we don't want flies in it." I said jokingly, to which she snapped out of her shock from.

"WHAAAAA- Yuki-chan! are you crazy?!?!" She asked, I just chuckled at her and patted her head.

"You'll see why, since I 'watched' some of your games today, how about you watch my game to day in return?" I asked, this time looking at Fudomine's Captain; Kippei Tachibana.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry that it took a long time!!!

but hey! I'm not letting this story go!

Thanks for the new readers and also to my readers who are still waiting!!!

OMG if only you can see my face whenever I see you vote and add this to you library 😭😭😭

I'm just reaaaaallly busy with my new work but heyyyy!!!!

Thank you very much!!!

110919
12:45PM