XVII. Lady Luck's reappearance

"What do you say, Tóo' Buchou-san?" I asked, he stared at me for a while, probably trying to make me uncomfortable but he's no Aomine or that Titan... or that Emperor, So I just rolled my eyes at him, which seemed to make him smirk.

"For Aomine-san and Momoi-san to go lengths to meet you, you seemed special, How about this, the points that Aomine will get, Will be the equivalent of the day that you'll visit us for a little observation, in return we will give you the Tennis' Teams Profile and you can Assess them on the last day, deal?" He said, I tilted my head at him.

" You sure about that?" I asked, He smiled that creepy as smile again then nodded.

"Sorry to cut in, but she'll be busy for The Tennis' Upcoming Competitions like the Basketball's upcoming Inter High." I looked up to Tezuka Buchou, I guess he didn't like Tóo Buchou either.

"Nah, We're not in a Rush, we can wait for her free time, Buchou-san." He replied, then a Tensed atmosphere prevailed again.

"Ok, deal, whatever, We need to go back A.s.a.p. so let's finish this up now." I said as I started walking, Pulling both Ryoma and Buchou's Arms towards my nightmare.

------------------------------
the sound of ball reverberates as Aomine smugly smirks at me, I sighed.

that's the look that he always shows ne whenever he gets what he wants, and with tht overflowing ego of his, it's more annoying now than before.

"Come to the court now Yu, I thought you have more important things to do?" He smugly asked, to which I only rolled my eyes at as I turn to Buchou and Ryoma, Ryoma has one of his brows raise at me, probably asking me, if i am stupid or what.

the answer is probably what tho.

"Are you sure about this Hanazakari-San?" Buchou asked, I sighed and nodded.

"With Guys like him, the easiest way is to get over it and get it done with, and with their team; it's to give them something that'll make them agree, Our School's Basketball team will need to experience their team's game, and not only because they have a Miracle, but also because even without watching the others play, I know they're off to a different level of plays, not to mention that they have Momoi as their Manager..." I said as I remove Ryoma's and I's Jacket from me.

"You know this is stupid, right? You can jusy let them handle it, you're not even in the basketball team." Ryoma said Skeptically.

"Quit yapping you midget and let her play, and while you're at it, will you remove your hands from her? It's getting annoying seeing how you cling to her." Ryoma turned to glare at Aomine.

"Ryo..." I called to calm him, only for him to pull me closer to a back hug, as he placed his chin on one of my shoulders, Clearly taunting Aomine.

"Now, Why would I do that? She's not even saying anything about it, And what right do you have to say about me clinging to her." I sighed as he taunt him further.

Aish, this asshat, really...

I saw Aomine's hands twitch and so did his Brows.

"Ok, enough quarreling children, Let's finish this now." I said as i pulled away from Ryoma.

"While we're at it, Buchou, you might want to round up our spectators a.k.a. the tennis teams." I said to which he turned and glared at the peaking heads from the door.

Buchou sighed.

"Don't worry Buchou, you can make them run later." I said as I chuckled a Bit.

As soon as I walked unto the court and stopped in front of Aomine, the vast difference of our height shows that I'm at disadvantage, but there are things that I haven't shown Momoi and the Miracles before, I've made some things before The Female team had been disbanded and was never been able to use since then.

He smirked as he bounced the ball to me, which I caught.

"Heh, you've easily found a toy, Kitten? I wonder how That Giant and The Emperor will react to this Information." He asked smugly.

just like always, my demeanor has changed, I've always change whenever I'm in a game...

breathe in....

out...

in...

out...

Then shrugged belatedly to answer Aomine, as I relax my body while dribbling the ball, like how a cat play with a ball of yarn, lightly...

"Lady Lucks says, I'll get my point 1st... Hmmm, Oh the others? maybe like how you've reacted? but then again, The emperor is no fool like you, y'know?" As i said my last word and his face grew dark at my jab, I immediately use the only thing that works at Aomine whenever we play...

My Taunting...

Nah, kidding.

My Speed and my Ability to somehow thwart whoever is blocking me with the sound of the ball.

with my height they'll have to lower theirselves, with my agility and with soft cat like touches, I get them to familiarize with the rhythm at the ball in my hands, just like how their heart beats, and once they're already caught in, I bend lower to swiftly swoop away from them.

The moment they realize that I moved, I have already got my point via lay up.

and that's How I got to score 1st at my 3 pt. game with Aomine...

by Using a Combination of Aomine-like swiftness and a dash of Midora-like Throws.

Not a perfect Copy but a Combination of movements inspired by them.

"What was it again? 'Only you cam beat you'? Hah, You clearly forgot how I defeated all of you in 1-on-1, 5 point game." I smirked as I picked up the ball from under the ring.

I tsked as I saw how surprise everyone is.

I chuckled at the Tennis teams who are gawking though, I smirked.

"Mada Mada Dana, Daiki-Chan." I said as I smirked at him.

He narrowed his eyes as he smirked smugly, though those reactions won't hide the never changing blush that always appears whenever i call him with chan

"You're serious then, Good." He said as we both came back to restart for a point.

--------------------------
yes! an update! woohooo~

02:38AM
070919