V. I've had enough...

"I did." I said, he blankly looked at me.

"Tsk, I did leave a word, Tetsu it's just that you guys aren't minding my words anymore when I did." I said, dribbling the ball in my hand.

"I told you even before I told the others and Tsuki... when we realized that things are somehow starting to change." I said throwing a 3-point shot, and it went in without touching the metal part of the ring.

"when Blue started changing, I told you won't be able to handle it if things really change." I said a got back the ball and started dribbling again.

"When Vi started being lazy, I told you that it felt like it's already starting." I said as I ran and dunked.

He caught the ball as I run then he passed it to me, Immediately shooting it once it was passed to me.

"And when that Sunny idiot started being arrogant. I told you, I don't like it." I said facing him, he picked the ball up before looking at me, his face shows no expression but his eyes are full of emotions.

"those 3 instances were a warning of what's about to come, until that Fortune Monster focused only on his play." I said walking to him I stopped in front of him, I gave him a teary smile.

"It was Ichigo's changed that made it the hardest for me, Tetsu, but I tried to hold on, because you're still there, and you're still the same." I said, cupping his face, I can see tears building up in his eyes, it made me chuckle sourly.

"But do you know what made me let go, Tetsu? The line that pronounces the shadow has disappeared, so many lights in different direction leaves the shadow to nothingness, and you... disappeared on me. It was like you weren't there beside me, you don't talk to me anymore, you don't smile anymore... it was then I realized that, I've had enough... I already lost my Yin." I said, staring back at Tetsu as a tear slid down from his eyes, while mine has been falling since I started telling him.

"You chose to stick a bit longer with them, while I chose to be free of the reigns that the emperor has placed on us. I told you before I left, 'I wish that when I see you again, you're not far deep where I can't see you anymore.' " I said, now looking down at my shoes.

"You don't even remember my words." I said, now crying.

A moment of silence followed, letting me pick up the broken pieces that I've just let out.

"At least you granted my last wish... you're not in deep, I can still see you..." I said as I finally calmed myself, stepping away from him, I saw how his arms went up to try and stop me, but he stopped himself.

"Yuki—"

"I'll be going now, I hope to see you again and to watch you play your game. I'll be hearing things from you, ok?" I said as I smile, he sighed and nodded reluctantly.

"Good, that's all I want to know right now." I said before leaving him.

*Dream(?)*

"Yuki-Nee!" I turned upon hearing someone calling for me, I smiled as I saw who it was.

"Tsuki-Chan~" I said as I welcome her incoming hug, of all the people I am the only one who welcomes it eagerly, no need to say I love to cuddle.

"Yuki-Nee, have you seen Dai-Chan?" at her question I stiffened, I've been avoiding him since that day, and Yin is the only one who realized it.