XLIV. The Lodge-mates

"Ah, following your Team Manager's plans is a good decision!" Shitenhouji's Coach; Coach Watanabe said as he stood between Tezuka Senpai and I with a closed eyes smile.

"Hahahaha You should thank me! I sent you those copies, If I hadn't you would be having a hard time with Lodging!" Coach Yamato said smugly.

I blankly watched their interaction before turning to Tezuka Senpai and Shiraishi Senpai.

"Since we'll all be staying at the same Lodging, and Seemed like our plans are entwined with your team, Why don't we proceed to the Lodging first?" I asked them, they seem to agree with it so they both turned to talk to their Members, while I sigh and watch them, As if Seigaku's team is not enough, Coach Yamato had decided it would be more fun to mix in 2 more teams with us in booking the Lodge.

YES 3 TEAMS, NOT ONLY SHITENHOUJI BUT ALSO-

"OH! Oji Let's wait for them insi-"

"No need they're already here." We all turned and saw the other team.

I sighed before walking towards the Old man who's just smiling as he stand.

"Good Morning Oji-chan." I greeted as I bow, he chuckles then reached for my head and pat it.

"Hoho, An appearance of Yamato Nadeshiko but exudes an Aura of Asura, you fit well with either our Saeki or Aoi." Ojichan, Rokkaku's Coach/Adviser said, making everyone silent, including the 2 bantering coaches at the side.

I can see them staring at me waiting for a Reply, As I looked around, I caught glance of the 2 people who were mentioned, Aoi, a Freshman who incidentally became the Captain again for senior high is as red as a tomato as he 'secretly' watch us, while the 2 toned hair senior, who happened to be Saeki; Rokkaku's also incidentally Vice Captain looked baffled.

I gave out a girly giggle as I look back at the Old Man.

"Hm, a freshman like your Captain, and also a deceiving look like your Vice Captain, I get your point Ojichan, but you see Ojichan, I also have a freshman best friend and a very deceiving smiling Senpai on top of that I have a very nice Captain. So It would be better for all of us to stop this non-sense and get in, It's Summer and I think it wouldn't be nice if the Heat gets in our heads, Ne?" I asked with a gentle smile before looking towards the Seigaku team.

"Your Room mates are already settled, check the picture that I sent in our group chat, Meet up as soon as everyone's settled." I said before turning towards the Coaches to bid my leave then left.

"I guess we'll be baring the brunt?" I heard Fuji senpai's words from behind me just as I entered the Lodging property.

Luckily, since I'm the only Girl, I was given a room of my own, joint in the Meeting room that I reserved for us.

After I finished arranging my things, I heard a knock on my door.

"Are you done yet?" That was Ryoma's voice.

"Yes." I answered as I opened the door, lo behold behind him are the other 2 freshmen from the other 2 teams.

"What, you need escorts now?" I asked Ryoma teasingly, he glared at me before scoffing and pulling me out of the room, not before making sure I have my own key and that it was locked.

"Ne, Ne I remember you playing basketball, How come you're good at both Tennis and Basketball? When can you play a match with me? Is it true that you and Koshimae are toge-"

"Oh? The Freshmen are all gathered, let's go and have some early Lunch first." We all turned to the one who spoke, It was Oishi Senpai with Kawamura Senpai and the one who always says lame jokes from Rokkaku alongside the Funny Duo of Shitenhouji.

I just shrug as we all walk together, almost all of them talking together while I just stayed silent.

================================

"I know I mentioned that everyone's free for today but Make sure you guys are in good condition for tomorrow, We still have a week before the games, and we'll be using what time and venues that we can, SO I'M BEGGING YOU, NO TROUBLES, OK?" I asked as I stand in front of the Seigaku's Team, we've just finished eating, and Coach asked me to kindly remind them of this matter.

"but Yuki-chan, what if Trouble finds us?" Eiji senpai asked, I smiled at him.

"Then get ready to run 50 laps along the beachside an hour after breakfast." I answered, they all paled.

"and another 50 before we go to sleep... for the whole stay here." I ended it up with a bright grin.

Silence.

With that I grinned and nodded.

"Since there's no more questions, I'll be heading back to my room, for a rest, Tezu-nii, I'll start the preparations in the afternoon, I'll message you and the Coach." I said, he nodded and so I left.

=============================================================================

3rd POV

"50 laps for morning and night, for almost a whole week?"
"Torture, right?"
"Hmm, Maybe it's a good thing that we don't have a girl as a Manager?"
"Neither ofthe team have Manager at all."
"She still looked pretty with the threats though."

All eyes went to the last one who spoke.

"What? Am I wrong? Just look at Rokkaku's Captain, the little Manager has already gone yet his eyes are still at the door." Zaizen said teasingly, to this Aoi blushed and spluttered.

"Maa, Maa~ Our manager Already has our Ochibi, so keep your eyes away." Eiji announced.

"Eh?! Are they really together?!" this time it was surprisingly Kintarou who asked.

Eiji and Momo smirked at each other as they gather everyone's attention with their reactions, but even before they start Ryoma stood up.

"I'll be watching your performances for morning and night starting tomorrow then, Momo Senpai, Eiji Senpai." He said then walked out.

"Eh? What was that?" Momo asked.

"You 2 are stirring up trouble for Yuki-san." this time it was Kaido, the 2 paled and went stiff at the realization.

"come on, Kaido, It looks like the 2 have some news to share with us, don't scare them." Fuji urged the 2 team mates, who continued to go pale.

"A-Ano... Momo, I just remembered that I Promised Oishi to check the other restaurants nearby, nyah~" Eiji hurriedly excused himself as he dragged the innocent Vice Captain with him, leaving Momo who scrambled to find and excuse, only to end up with him arguing with Kaido, whih still have given a way for him to avoid such torture from their Cute and Lovely Manager.

===============================================================================

112720
06:21 AM

double update T.T

since the ideas are flowing in then strike while the iron is hot!