LXXIII. each other's presence

the 2 girls are closely watching the game when they both jump in surprise at the sudden loud whining from the Golden Miracle.

"AH! I FEEL LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL!"

Yuki chuckled, she understands why, the Cheering of the Crowd and the intensity of the game pulls those who really like it in, thus pulling Ryota as we watched, none of the 2 teams on the court is giving the other a ground, pretty sure even the ones who aren't playing in the bench are feeling the spirit of the game.

"Ah, that Drive really fits him, I wonder what it looks like during the game as his opponent." She muttered as she watched, only to cuss as he saw how the uncrowned Iron Heart faltered.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ryota asked as they heard her, she stayed silent after the referee called for a free throw, due to the Iron Heart's Wit and Control of the ball when Midorima caught up to him.

"103 to 104, in favor of the carrot..." she sighed as she leaned at the ledge in front of them.

"2 seconds left," Momoi muttered.

"The game comes down to 2 free throws," Ryota added, Yuki nodded.

"And the Pressure for both of the teams is heavier than before, not to mention Kiyoshi-Senpai's Injury is starting to act up." 

the 2 with her snap their heads her way.

"act up?!" she nodded, Momoi focused on the said guy only to gasp.

"his legs are shaking..." Momoi whispered, but loud enough for the other 2 to hear her.

"He hasn't been fully approved to play, the injuries he had received are too extensive to just brush it over easily, He's an annoying player like that," Yuki said as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's make a bet, Yukichii, if Shutoku wins, you'll be visiting our school for a play, how about that?" Ryota said with a smirk, Yuki scoffed at him and was about to answer, only to be cut off by Momoi.

"She's already fully booked, better ask Dai-chan... AND TETSU WILL WIN!" the pinkette interjected.

"YOU- WHAT?! YOU WERE PLAYING WITH AOMINECHII?!"

Yuki had been able to cover her ears before the screeching, but unluckily for the pinkette she wasn't able to do so, then the trio silenced as Kiyoshi prepared for his first free throw, but before he threw the shot she spoke.

"I'll bet for the unusual then,"

then the first ball got in, the teams are now on 104 - 104.

"the fateful shot..." Ryota said as they all watched closely.

mid-shoot Yuki hissed.

"Rebound."

shocking Ryota and Momoi as the ball did not get in and the yells from the court benches were heard.

and then the buzzer and silence.

"Ha, will you look at that, they're tied," Yuki smirked.

"The game's going into overtime?" Ryota said in awe.

"Normally, yes, but because this tournament is trying to keep games short, they have no overtime rules," Momoi answered.

"which means..." Ryota looked at Yuki in shock.

Yuki turned to face the 2 and shrugged with her smirk.