𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

*Since I am not busy at all this week I will post this one too and probably another one Idk-
-Author
_______________________________
You sat on the couch as you noticed the picture with him you forgot to get rid of . You kept remembering everything that happend just some time ago . You couldn't even recognise him anymore , so many negative things had happend that your view of the world changed and you started seeing people's faces crossed out . They weren't only crossed out , they were blurred . The light from your eyes had already vanished and the only thing you had left was your shattered soul .
Even after he died , you didn't feel safe . You knew that HE , Shoto Todoroki was haunting you .The memories of him taunting you everyday , every second . Will you really be able to get away from him completely and live your life normally or would you be haunted for the rest of your life?
Only nightmares awaited you at night . They were always with HIM blaming you for everything that had happened .
"But , I-I am just trying to protect you from the others! They lust all over you and envy me ! They're full of gluttony and pride! "
"Don't leave me Y/n!- I love you too much ... Don't go!..."
But it was clearly his fault for lying to you and saying that he'll "protect" you . Nothing harmed more than see him enter the room and ask to speak with you . You knew that if you got him mad , he will resolve to the only possible solution , kidnap you . He never wanted you around others , only for himself . He was really controlling.
One day , the police found the body of your friend Hitoshi Shinsou and his body as well . There was a ... Note.
"... I am sorry Y/n . I saw Shinsou multiple times stare into your direction and always talk about you. That b@$t@rd clearly had a crush on you ... I can't just let that happen .This is gonna be hard , I might die. I don't care , I rather die than have him be yours ... You're all mine .

ALL MINE."

You were filled with guilt and you kept blaming yourself as if their deaths were your fault . You kept asking yourself if this happened because you were too delusional . Maybe you were to blame .
" I don't want you hanging out with your friends anymore ."

...

"You belong to me , Y/n."

Was it really you?...

"You'd be useless without me."

No. It never was . But you kept blaming yourself and looking at others blurred faces . You would wake up in sweat and tears and be scared to the bone that you'd wake up next to him AGAIN .
Maybe you would never recover and the only thing you'll see are

Crossed Out Faces.