𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙐- 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙭 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙔/𝙣

As you noticed from the title this is a reverse au where YOU are the yandere!This oneshot will be written in your P.O.V so yeah,enjoy!('∀`)♡
_______________________________

I still remember the day I firstly saw him...

It was the day where the L.O.V attacked U.A and I was part of it!

I may hate hereos but a certain one caught my eye...He had the ability to cancel quirks only if they weren't physical and the way he just used it was so,eye-catching.

His name was Eraser-head and he seemed to be more,numb than others.Just perfect for my selfish-being.

My quirk is called "The Devil's Pity" and its useful for its ability to be in control of one's mind but I guess I wasn't fast enough...Its not a physical quirk so he was able to erase it but the way he looked at me, dead in the eye and just threw me away was so menacing...

I felt like I was gonna fell apart.Like I was gonna collapse,like that othertime.

My quirk does have a side effect though.The more time I am alive,the more time I fail to understand human emotions.

I can't feel what other's feel anymore.So,he basically re-awoken my will to live and that was more than enough to carry me to the moon.

I had to have him.

I had to make him mine...

Without him,I'll fall apart again.

So,with just enough strength,I run away from the L.O.V hideout and searched for him.It was around 20:00 P.M which meant that he was probably still at school.The thought of his flawless body correct assignments and write more complaints to the parents,was just like a dream come true!My prince Charming!Shota Aizawa...Him!

I finnaly arrived at the school and there I saw him...I could feel his cold presence near the window so I ran to find him and I controlled his mind and forced him to come with me.

I need him more than anything,

even than my well being.