𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Request By:

TO MAKE MORE SENSE, LETS JUST SAY THAT ITS A QUIRKLESS AU.

[No Turning Back]

I am but a simple citizen who lives in a small apartment of a big city. I don't have any big dreams, I just want a cozy life with me and my 10 cats... Yeah, sure its not that I wanna be alone, of course not. The truth is, I want a partner and I desire to be considered a member of a large group, somebody special.

But no matter how much I tried to be a part of something, I was either ridiculed or ignored. So I decided to stop trying, and just attempt to lead a normal life.

Currently, I am studying to become a scientist and I paint whenever I have free time or just feel bored. I'll be lying if I said I am satisfied with my lifestyle. I used to be so fond of living an adventurous life but now everything feels so boring. I missed my past self.

So why after finally being acknowledged by some big cooperaton, why was I not happy?

"Thank you for reaching out to me, was it really my proffesor who told you about me? " I asked the supposed CEO...

"Oh, yes! She told us everything. Well anyhow what do you think , Mx.? "

"Umm, sure?"

"Wonderful! See you tommrow!"

"Sir please wait, what am I supposed to do again?"

"Uh, just paint the walls or something! You are an artist, aren't you? "

"Excuse me, what??"

Nobody knew that I was an 'artist'. Not even my proffesor, just me.. And I dont think I am considered an artist. I just draw whenever I am bored, and they don't even look that good.

"I thought you called me because you wanted me to cooperate with your company because I am a soon to be pharmaceutical scientist. Aren't you supposed to be a company that wants to sell medicine, but instead you ask me to paint your walls?"

"P-please just come tommrow! At exactly 8! You don't even have to paint the walls, just come!"

He sounded so desperate, I pitied him...

"Ok, ok. Stop panicking, I'll- He hung up. "

Whatever, I knew where the place was. I felt kind of insulted, but I just decided to go.

It was already pretty late for my standards , around 10 PM and I was getting tired from this guy's constant nagging so I wore my comfortable night gown and wentt to sleep.

I have to admit it, I am a heavy sleeper so its not easy waking up and having the energy to go somewhere this early so I was...

Three hours late.

Even then, I didn't really care. That company seemed full of shit anyway-

Anyhow, I took my sweet time getting there. I made breakfast, along with some coffe. Sat down to check my social media and dressed up as in some random pants I found on the floor and my favourite shirt. Oh, and some hat.

I was now driving my car, at normal speed towards the adress the dude on the phone sent me.

_____________________________________

SORRY FOR THE DISSAPOINTING CHAPTER. ILL CONTINUE THIS SOON 🙏🙏 also since the requests are yk almost a year old ill think of some ideas on my own

/Author