𝘋𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘹 𝘈𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

So it has been some time- I have risen from the dead 🤣 I hope you guys enjoy this and another reminder that the requests are open so you can
go ahead and write some if you want ^^

Request By: Shadic001

-Author

_______________________________

"I LOVE YOU MORE."

Its been a while since I last saw him. It feels like a century.If only I could hug him again, ask him how he feels.. Talking about the past, I knew he was gone. It was very difficult for me to accept it, but eventually I had to. I also knew that his father, or in other words "Endeavour" was very abusive towards Touya. Not only towards him but also his younger siblings and wife, Rei.

How do I know that? How could I not, he always talked to me about it. I must admit, I was and still am suicidal as the pain of the past still aches my heart .

Death?

Life?

No mortal can understand the difference between those factors. That's exactly how I feel. Even if I begged to God to bring me my loved ones back, I may lose myself in the process.

I also had my fair share of misfortunes in my life. My family especially my mother have always been bitter towards me. Beatings, scoldings... It caused me to harm my self physically in the process. I hope I won't have to explain it in detail but sometimes, the need to relief my pain from my wrists and other parts of my body such as my thighs felt needed.

Home was a dangerous place, but so was school. Bullies, Jerks , careless teachers .But Touya, was always there for me . Whenever I felt weak, whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on he was always there. And so was I.

I kept the feelings I had for him secret, as I knew they'd lower my chances of becoming a great hero. When I heard he was gone, I was devastated. I knew all why, he probably ran away from home cause of his stupid father.

What a bastard.

If none of this happened, everything would have been fine. If Touya didn't die, I would be happy. If he didn't dissappear, if he didn't leave me alone.. I would have been fine.

I used to give him everything. I sacrificed all I had for him and he just left me. Maybe it's my fault too, I was too much for him and now he's gone.

I should take a walk outside, I need some fresh air. I have been thinking all about him again, its becoming unhealthy.

Sacrificing everything once he was gone, and now its nothing. An empty void of mine.

Going outside, I took a big breath before gliding (Wouldn't gliding be faster.) my hands in my pockets, thinking which cafe to order my usual in. There were like a thousand of them and the sun was ready to set for the night so I had to think quick. I settled on the one that was closest to me at the moment...

As I entered the cafe , I went over to the front counter to order.

"Here's your order, dear Y/n! Have a wonderful day." Said the cashier as she gave me my coffee.

"You too Mrs. Rafael. Goodbye."

With a sad expression on my face, I turned my back to the kind cashier and I looked over to the tall trees in the park dancing along with the harsh wind.

"Sigh... I should really head back home."

...

No.

NOT AGAIN.

I have stayed in that house for over months now, with the SAME goddamn routine. I have grown tired of the same shit all over and over again. I will stay outside and try to enjoy it for once. Without him. Without Touya, but with myself.

I will do my best to not break out in tears like evey night, I have no other friends and no other family but- I'll eventually find my away. With my own guidance. With the ways of my heart.

Walking down the streets of Japan, I slowly felt myself more relaxed. This was the start of me slowly moving on.

But then-

A pair of unknown hands dragged me in an alleyway and my first intention was to kick the attacker in the side but they somehow managed to block it. I didn't notice who they were until they spoke before me.

"Oh, so it is you then.. Still the same habits, huh?"

Third Person's POV:

Your eyes rose of supsicion and you looked carefully at the person.

"You got to be joking me... " You took a few steps towards the direction of the other person, who seemed VERY familiar to you. Holding back your tears, you saw them smile softly with a happy expression on their face.

"Finnaly realized who I am?"

"I was just thinking of you. Not only today, but EVERYDAY. From the moment I learned you were GONE I kept all to myself. I neglected my own needs and yet you..."

Running up to him while crying, you hugged him so tightly, even you felt the pressuare of the hug...

"Do you mind letting go a b-"

"HOW COULD YOU TOUYA?!?! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME TO SUFFER ALL THIS TIME!! I WAS A WEEPING MESS WITHOUT YOU, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND IN RETURN YOU LEFT ME TO-

D I E."

He hugged you back tigthly and you could feel his warmth as he also shed a few tears.

"I am sorry Y/n, but you have to understand. I HAD to run away. The League Of The Villains were my only escape."

"Then what was I?! You could have come to me!"

"YOU KNOW THAT WASN'T POSSIBLE! I might DESPISE my father, but if he wants he can find a way to ignite even the toughest shield on fire. Its been over 10 years, I jsut wanted to keep you safe from that sack of shit. Please.. please understand me."

There was a moment of silence between the two of you until Dabi broke it by kissing you. Turning a thousands shades of red you backed away from him. You tried to let go off him but he was holding tight onto you..

"That was sudden, you idiot." You said while blushing and looking the other way.

"Awww, forgave me already?" He said playfully.

"I already did, I am just mad. NOW LET GO OFF ME!-" You said, trying to get off his hold.

"Alright, alright understood." Letting go off you gently, he turned over to look at you .

"We should really talk. "

"We should."

"I missed you so much, Y/n. You don't know how badly I love you." Dabi calmly said.

"I love you more."

_______________________________

Srry for the Venti refrence I had to, anyway I enjoyed writting this, ty for the request and also.. For anyone seeing this, would you guys like a plot where Y/n gets killed by their captor and full fo rage and fury haunt their captor for the rest of their lives as a vengeful ghost? If you want me to write something like this tell me with who you'd like it more.