𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙤 𝙭 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Requested by Kairiyo

-Written By Kitty.

__________________________

You are a well-known hero to society. A hero full of colours, the kids love you. Even with an artistic quirk like yours you still managed to get in the top five.

Your quirk is called "artist", you use ink, paint, pencils, pens and paintbrushes that you can summon with your quirk to create anything you desire. Examples of that are weapons and any kind of element you like. This kind of quirk filled a lot of people with hope that they can be heroes too without a fighting quirk.

In other words, you are adored by everyone.

Little did you know that there were two young adults who adored you a little too much...

Today is supposed to be a delight to you, it is finally your day off in so long. You decide to take a walk at a nearby park. There is barely anyone at that park so it is very peaceful. It is exactly what you need. You start zoning out while walking, enjoying the silence you didn't get to be in touch with for a big while. Sadly the moment is cut short when some strange sounds take the spotlight. You carelessly walk closer to the noise, you want to see what ruined the beautiful silence.

Following these sounds is the biggest mistake you'll ever do in your life.

These noises lead you to an alleyway. You start feeling weird, it's as if your mind is telling you to get away from this alleyway as fast as you can but you brush this weird feeling off. You start thinking that the thing who caused that noise was probably a wild animal but soon enough you find two young adults at around the end of the alleyway. "It's like they're hiding here" you thought.

You took in their features.
Another mistake.

The female one has beautiful long black hair and her skin looks so smooth it looks like it doesn't even have any human flaws. She is covering half her face with some shades, they are so dark you can't even see the outline of her eyes. The male one has white and red hair, the two colours separate exactly at the middle. He has multicoloured eyes and he has a scar on his face too. He also has a mask that covers half his face but even with it on he looks familiar. You just can't remember where you saw this boy before. Both of them are wearing completely black clothing.

Even if you can't see their whole faces you can still tell that both of them are perfect if it had some kind of human form.

Just assuming that is another mistake by itself. Are you planning to keep making one mistake right after the other?

You take a deep breath to find the courage to speak to them but that's the moment where you notice something smells off. You stop to think about it and then it hits you. That's the smell of blood. Fresh blood. You get ready to fight in case these two are villains but while doing so you notice where the smell of blood was coming from.

The cold dead body of one of your coworkers. You came to the conclusion that these two are definitely villains. They can't be civilians, the way you see them stare and you while smiling is anything but innocent.

Finally you've realized. Maybe it's not too late to change your fate.

But of course that coworker was close to you and you are in a state of shock from seeing his body laying on the floor. You are already feeling like passing out. Your nervous system is getting more confused on how to act every second that passes by and that is making you to fail noticing the two "perfections" running right at you.

You realise when it's too late. Even if you are awake you can't do anything. Your body is already paralyzed by whatever kind of poison they put in you.

They are taking you in a dugeon of sorts. What do they want from you? Are they going to kill you? Torture you? Force you to become like them? So many questions are floating in your mind and before you even realize you are tied up on a chair. The female approaches you from behind and hugs you. The male is cupping your face while saying something.

The only words you are able to understand are "You are finally forever with us"...

The multicolored hair man is injecting you with something...

Is this the end?