𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙘 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

I hope you wanted EraserMic x Reader as in Yandere cause this is how it is written, ToT

I am sorry if it's not too good it doesn't make a whole lot of sense I didn't have a lot of inspiration...

-Author

Request : urnotinnocenthere

______________________________________

"Close Pact."

Yesterday you were out with some friends of yours, along with Aizawa and Mic whom- If they were seen from a different perspective, it'd seem as if they came together as a pact. Quite a close pact, always together.

Whatever, that's not the case. Something else has caught your eye. Every time all the heroes grouped up to schedule a meeting they would come about at the same time as you as if they knew exactly what time you came. This coincidence didn't occur once, but twice.

This wasn't even what was worrying you. You were always a quiet person and had friends but just weren't as social and loud as Mic, you perfectly matched Aizawa's personality- you just smiled more. And had less trauma... Mic always pointed it out. Anyhow, what really stressed you out was the fact whenever anyone dared to ask you anything too personal, instead of letting you respond the two of them rushed to answer for you. Not only that, but some other recent habits of theirs have been bugging you, but still- you ignored them.

One peaceful evening, you just finished getting ready to go to bed and rest for the night. Today was already tiring enough, you weren't looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning with a bad attitude.

In your nightgown dress, you shut your eyes and hoped for a promising tomorrow with the hope of no calamities and accidents.

Your slumber was disturbed by a couple of bushes ruffling outside your small window. You denied your unfulfilling curiosity and stayed in bed.

The ruffling could still be heard, even louder this time. You turned to the other side of your bed, still refusing to get up.

These noises didn't start appearing out of thin air- No, no. They have been here for weeks but you excused it as the wind. And it wasn't just the bushes, you have heard many different sounds coming from all over around your house and just generally around you.

Anyhow.

Again and again the same nagging noises and even if they might have stopped, from the number of times you heard them they kept ringing in your head.

"God fucking dammit I can't believe I can hear, these stupid noises from outside of my window at BARELY 4 IN THE MORNING."

Irritated, you went out into your front yard and the second you stepped foot outside the noises stopped.

"You have got to be kidding me."

???

A hand snatched yours and you didn't have enough time to react. You almost attacked the person until they stopped you and you noticed it was just Mic.

"Huh? Mic, have you seen the time?? There's no way you came here on your own, where is Aizawa? What are-"

"Y/n, quiet down. Please. Aizawa is here next to me. We have to tell you something." Mic whispered to you.

" We couldn't have just knocked on your door, this is urgent so please don't interrupt what we are about to say." Aizawa joined in, waiting for Mic to continue talking.

"We found out about the guy who wrote you a love letter."

"I never...

I never told you."

"You have to understand what we are about to say Y/n. We did it because we had to, didn't you notice us weeks prior?"

" That was-"

"How would we guarantee your safety? You didn't even know the guy! We had to do it!"

"DO WHAT?!"

"We had to kill him. "

...

"The police are after us," Mic argued.

"You have to come with us. We have to leave,

Right now." Aizawa insisted as he got up and grabbed your arm.

"NO!" You yelled as you tried to leave...

"You have been stalking me- and you killed a man, to 'protect me' and you expect me to come along with you?! You can rot, I thought we were friends! YOU RUINED-"

Now, you were knocked out. You caused too much of a scene, better find an excuse to not get scolded by Mic when you wake up.