𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

Request By:Mochi_exe1

-Written By Kitty
__________________________

Y/n was a princess from the Crystal Kingdom. She had the perfect childhood in the perfect family. She was truly happy.

She always made her own decisions. One of them was marrying a prince from a nearby kingdom so she can provide more wealth for her own kingdom. The king of that kingdom was the one who came up with the idea of marriage between the two royals. Of course Y/n's father was skeptical but once his daughter agreed he stopped worrying. She was sent to the palace of her fiance to live with him.

There she met a very handsome knight. He had shiny blond hair and hazel eyes that were so beautiful she could get lost in them at any moment. He also had beautiful crimson red wings that looked so elegant when he flew. She quickly fell in love with the man, her thoughts were surrounded by him. His name rolled with such an ease on her tongue. She would say "Keigo" and to her it would sound like she was calling a diety. If she had known she would fall in love with someone else that quickly she wouldn't have agreed to the marriage.

Little did she know the young knight had fallen deeply in love with her as well. He would secretly give her roses every night while everyone else was asleep, nobody ever even saw him close to her room. She woke up every morning with a rose in her hand, every time with a different one, she always thought she was lucky she didn't share a room with the prince or else he would've thought she was having an affair with someone else.

The prince on the other hand wasn't keeping his love for the princess a secret. The well known knight everyone called Hawks wasn't happy about it. He was jealous but at least he knew how to hide it and pretend like there's nothing wrong. He could see through the future queen's fake smile, it was actually quite obvious the girl didn't enjoy the time she was spending with her future husband. Hawks couldn't stand seeing his lovely Y/n getting mentally hurt just because an annoying spoiled brat wanted to marry her. He made his decision, the princess would be his own princess by tonight.

The princess got in her nightdress, ready to go to sleep. She got under the silk sheets and closed her eyes, she was so tired that she fell asleep imidietly. A big mistake of hers was not locking her window before going to bed. That's when the crimson red winged man got in her room. He looked at her relaxed face and could feel his whole world being blessed. He picked her up with ease, careful to not wake her up. He jumped out the window and flew to an abandoned warehouse he claimed as his own. The warehouse was in the middle of the forest and it looked really old. Hawks specifically picked this warehouse so nobody could suspect them being there as nobody knew it even existed. On the ride there he made sure to not leave any of his crimson feathers behind so nobody could follow him. Once he got in, he placed the girl in his arm in a rather small bed and left her to sleep in peace.

After Hawks had left the scene Y/n was left all alone, unknown to her fate. Waking up, she realized that she was indeed kidnapped. Scared to death, she started panicking. One or two minutes had passed after she managed to calm herself down. She decided to explore and examine the area before trying to escape or anything, still unable to find the person who had kidnapped her. Everything was very messy. Weapons and ropes were scattered everywhere and there was this awful, suffocating smell coming from downstairs. She didn't dare to go check it out. She didn't want to check it out. She was sitting on the right side of the bed, too scared to move. She tried catching her breath, but instead...

She caught her captor's attention.

That's when she finally saw who kidnapped her and brought her to this awful place. She didn't believe what was happening. It can't be real, right? The male walked towards her with a grin on his face. She was startled he was actually coming closer. This man was her beloved Keigo, the man she trusted the most in this world. She just didn't want to believe it was actually him, why would he abduct her anyway? She had shown nothing but kindness and love towards him...