𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

What was happening?...

All your classmates were , dead .

You were the last one alive and so was he .

"I am... I am really sorry Y/n. I just didn't want them to get in our way-

"You killed our friends- You killed them , because you didn't want them to get in our way?! What kind of excuse is that Kirishima!"

You were on the floor with the door half closed and Kirishima right infront of you . The bodies of all your classmates on the floor and Kirshima covered with blood .

"What don't you understand?! I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS EITHER !I did it for YOU."

"STOP TRYING TO EXCUSE YOUR DISGUSTING ACTIONS , YOU KILLED OUR FRIENDS -

"I dont like it when we fight..."

"Look-

"No... I really don't like it . I absolutely hate it when we fight and argue , cause I am the one who ends up looking like the mere fool even though I did all this for YOU ."

He then slowly started walking towards you with death pierced eyes and no light left in them .

"Kirishima , what are you doing?-

He grabbed your arm and threw you at the wall that was right next to the door .

"Ouch..."

"You gave me no choice... I am getting tired of this game of tag . I apologized to you and you didn't forgive me . "

After he said that , you realized that he was gonna try and take you somewhere with him .

You were scared to death until you realized that the door wasn't locked so you actually had a chance at running away .
You got up as fast as you could and ran outisde of the room .Hearing his yells echo through the halls as you kept running .

"DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME , Y/N!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE-

You accidently fell to the ground and hit your head really hurt . Thankfully , you didn't faint so you got up and kept running but he somehow catched up to you .

"Got you..."

He was able to grab your wrist and force you into a position where he had his hand in front of your mouth . Somehow , you managed to bite his hand before he hardened it .

"NO! LET GO OFF OF ME-

"STOP RESISTING , I AM DOING THIS FOR US ! NO , ITS ALL FOR YOU-

OUCH!"

You stepped on his foot until he let you go . Now , you have regained your stamina so you continued to run to try and find an emergency exit but... It seems that they were all blocked out .

Instead of escaping from the blocked emergency exits , you decided to hide in the janitor's closet until the police found you.

Then...

You ,

Heard him

AGAIN .

"Y/n... Where are you hiding..."

You putted your hands infront your mouth to tried and make the least noise possible .

"I can hear your fast heartbeat . You can't hide from ,

ME."

Suddenly , the janitor door opened and your fate was already

Sealed.

_______________________________

Ok so the week just started and we have one with Kiri! Hope you guys like it .