𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘈𝘜- 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪

*Requested by Kitty!!! Thx a lot :33 (Cat No.2)
*Btw Shoto changed behaviours because this is a different AU-
-Author
_______________________________

Together now?

Y/n, a blood-THIRSTY assasin, lives in a gigantic mansion with her Mafia Boss Dad and professional-assasin mother! Her and Shoto both met after they had targeted the same person.

Their first interaction was a funny one at last... Maybe a litle too wild I suppose.

"Woah!This one is hard to catch~" You said while turning your frown to a wide grin.

A chase between you and the target just started. It was the exact same thing as a hunter finding its prey at the perfect moment.

Ready to take a bite. A hurtful,venomous STING that puts the person into a void of pain and agony.

A cruel word none likes to hear or witness...

Death.

As you changed paths, you faced another corner.

You thought you lost the target but instead of losing them, you were just a tiny bit late...

"Mind telling me your identity and name, darling? You seem to have enough value. Not in money though~"

You heard another person say...

As you slowly turned around, you saw a villain with unique hair and slight burn on his left side, holding the target's head and looking on your direction...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU WEIRD B*STARD?? I'LL PROBABLY HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER WILL-

"I am calling you hot, jeez..."

"HUH?! Whatever...You just killed my target, THANKS A LOT! Now we basically lost $300,000, mom's gonna kill me!"

"Pffft- You do realize you can just take the body with you and say you killed them?"

"So you wont take it with you? I am sure the villains will be PISSED."

"No no no, you don't understand..."

He threw the head on the floor and looked at you. Then, he put his face infront of yours and you turned into a light shade of red.

"The villains don't rule over me, I rule over the villains. Understood, darling?"

"UGH WHATEVER, I'LL TAKE THE BODY WITH ME AND I HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! B*TCH!"

"'K then.Cya dear~ Name's Shoto."

You took the body and left the scene.

You were still blushing and you felt something weird in your tummy...

As you arrived home, you gave the body to your dad and went to bed.

You tried to calm down as anger awoken in your body.

After trying to completely forget about the situation and just go to sleep, you noticed a figure outside your window.

You didn't notice who it was, but it was 100% another person.

Someone familiar at last...

Some weeks went by and you he was still in your mind.