𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2

Thank you to ziakitty for giving me the idea for a part too, and also courage to continue it so again thank you a lot and I hope everyone likes this :)

-Author

_

______________________________

Amajiki.."

"What's the matter dear? You seem rather pale." He said while looking you up and down.

"You killed innocent people, again-"

"Look who has the nerve to say that!" Angirily raising his voice, he was ready to leave until you yelled out for him.

"I-I stopped, look I really needed the money! And your reason for doing it, is utterly useless! You said you did it for me, but I don't understand! Why me? Why not anyone else.."

"You were the first that made me feel less lonely. I felt warm even if you were a hundred meters away from me... I truly felt LOVED. But you left. And came back with your hands stained in

RED."

"... I am sorry."

"I told you, its too late to apologise now.But that doesn't mean, I still haven't gotten over you... "
With a confused look on your face, you were met with discomfort when he pulled out a mobile device. It was a phone. Pressing only two buttons, you began to rougly hear the whole conversation you just had, replay over and over again.

"I must say, I expected a bigger reaction from you. Judging the fact you prefer to do things your way as if you're some type of physic, always thinking that you're making the "correct" decisions...In this case if things go your way, I'll go back to jail and rot there, and you can very happily live in your boring old mansion with your USELESS bodyguards, who are one day going to leave you behind like everyone else... I think this time, you might want to come with me, otherwise we'll both be sent to jail for the rest of our eternities. So what do you day, dear. Why don't you come along with me and we'll travel all around the world , and spend our time together. For ever, and ever?"

"I can't do this again-"

"My patience is running out Y/n, I need an answer now."

"I don't want to be under your control again!"

"You don't have to! If you would just loved me the way I love you!"

"Please Amajiki don't do this to me!"

"I already did it once, and I am about to do it twice."

Without noticing him, he knocked you out cold and carrying you on his arms like bridal style he left. Thus began another chapter of your life.Maybe you'd be the next one to make all the decisions, but you already made enough so your fate is in his hands.