𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘜- 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘹 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 :)) 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 <33

{𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢:  𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚏?}

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕!!

Also there's not a happy ending, don't be fooled.

-Author

______________________________________

"A Final Kiss For Goodbye?"

"CONTINUE RECITING THE MANTRA, PEOPLE. "

The pastor yelled with pride in his voice to the people of the town.

"OH HEAVENLY LORD FREE US FROM THIS WITCH'S GRIP!-"

"FOR SHE HAS SHED BLOOD TO PERFORM DEMONIC ARTS."

"OH LORD, HELP US BURN THIS WITCH, TO CLEANSE OUR KINGDOM FROM SIN."

"AS SHE KILLED HUMANS, TO STEAL ANOTHER'S HEART."

You had sinned and were called a witch by the emperor and his trusted pastor. How sad...

It seems you were ready to be burned at the stake and just moments before you met your dear demise, you looked over to your beloved, with lust-filled eyes one last time.

It wasn't long ago that you had met the Emperor's most trusted knight. A young, handsome, and surely soft-spoken man who never had been wrong.

You tried confessing your love many times, but he said he rather not disturb his work duty by forging romances with you.

As a fragile young woman, you were always seen as an outcast by everyone around you. You always kept quiet. But to completely sum up your story, after the death of your mother, you were adopted or rather-

Abducted by a woman who had been accused of being a witch, minutes before her execution.

Of course, you had to be taken far away from the kingdom as she was now wanted. What were you going to do? You can't just oblige, for who knows what she could be the reason your mother died... Maybe she put her under a spell?

"Won't we get killed if we show ourselves as witches? Aren't you one? "

"Oh, darling you don't understand. I teamed up with the devil, and he taught me all this. I am not a good person... I am not doing this to help you feel better... I am doing this to use you as a tool to finally be able to live as a normal person without any care in the world to make those stupid men think,

that you're the witch and not me."

"What if I don't help you?..."

You asked, trying to back away from her, as you know you couldn't just run away. She'll kill you. You're an easy replacement, there are many young women on their own these days.

"What if I help you make a love potion?"

"What."

"You think you're that sneaky?.. I heard the stuff you said you'd do to make him fall in love with you."

Then, is when you started breaking down.

"Why won't he just LOVE me?! I have no one! You don't even care about me, my mom is gone, my father has never been there and my siblings despise me! Please, teach me! I'll sacrifice my life, everything!

JUST SHOW ME HOW TO LOVE!"

The woman laughed menacingly as you got on your knees and begged for her to help you learn.

Day by day, she told you how. Until you figured out how to perfect the recipe for a love potion.

After some time, you found out you were lied to, and the recipe for the love potion was fake. Of course it was fake, you were just too caught up on your desire for affection and validation for her lies.

Now you're on a wooden stake ready to be executed by those, who you wished to see disappear and along with your beloved, starting at you.

Pure disgust in his eyes as he turned his back, and said one final goodbye.