𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

"Escape Attempt No.∞"

Up until yesterday, you had a perfect life. Great grades, many friends, and popular!.. Your parents adored you and took precious care of you.

So today must be your first unlucky day, to be kidnapped by your stalker.

It was a miracle that you didn't notice your classmate Kaminari following you after school or in the library where you were most of the time. He was just there, admiring you from afar...

Until he couldn't get enough just by staring at your tall and stunning figure. Leaving everything he had behind, he found an abandoned house and knew what he had to do.

To further exhibit his commitment and affection towards you, he did what he thought to be the best decision and kidnapped you one quiet night.

While he was carrying your body, you had woken up and soon realized what was going on. Horrified, you began struggling in Kaminari's arms. You managed to fall off and tried to run off but he grabbed your wrist tightly. You tried kicking him but your attempts failed. He pulled you closer and drugged you with some cloth. Before falling to the ground, he picked you up again and carried you to an abandoned house.

It had two floors, and surprisingly it was clean... Seemed that Kaminari had planned this ahead of time. Anyhow, the walls were colored a light peach and it was fully decorated and filled with furniture. A modern house, all that was left were members. That's why he had brought you here in the first place anyway.

Some time has passed since then, but not that much. Only a week. Your attempts to escape were endless. But Kaminari didn't seem to care... He just thought that you were 'playing hard to get'. Ironic.

No matter how mamy times you tried running away, he just did not care.

Up until one day, where got so frustrated that he told you-

"If I catch you trying to escape from here, I'll lock you for several hours in a small uncomfortable closet. Do you understand me?"

You were terrified but at the same time, you were furious. You had to leave, and you knew it had to be right now. So, you waited until Kaminari left to run some 'errands' and took the chance to use the hair clip you had hidden in a corner of the room he usually locked you in and unlocked the door.

You examined all the rooms looking for a spare key, you knew a route from the forest as you were there multiple times before cause of your previous escape attempts. Finally, you found a bookshelf with a bowl on top. There was a key, you knew exactly it was the extra he had so you grabbed a chair from the table and pulled it right under the bookshelf. You claimed on the chair and the keys, sighing in relief as you believed freedom was just waiting outside.

That was until you began to hear footsteps, and then they stopped. You slowly turned your head in the direction of the door, and there he was waiting- to do exactly as he said he would.
____________________________________

Early chapter 👀 anyway hope y'all liked it, please give me back feedback, and have a nice day or night!!! (Ty kitty for the help <33)

Also, the next chapter is going to be hcs 😚😚

/Author