𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴 𝘹 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

Enjoy this lovely oneshot and have a nice day/night ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ!

Request By: Shiggy122894
__________________________

"Too Bad."

"WAIT! NO, PLEASE LET ME GO!- "

You yelled out loud trying to get away from the strange man.

He kidnapped you a while ago after he left the hero society, saying he had nothing else to keep and no one else to forget or forgive so there was nothing else left of him.

Only you, his long time crush who rejected him multiple times before was his only last reason to stay alive.

He didn't entirely quit being a hero by choice, Aizawa and other Pro-Heroes including Endeavour, Aizawa, Mirko and more had complained about his recent weird behaviour and he was forced to leave the Hero Society and his job.

"WHY ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT?!"

"HAWKS! Stop this at once! Your behaviour is completely unacceptable and you should watch your mouth and attitude. YOU are getting kicked out for suspicious activity and a kidnapping accusation! Those acts and traces are all proven right and they will be confirmed at last by the court you will be visiting SOON. Now, get out of my office before I call security and you stay there for the REST of your life."

It wasn't only his boss that threatened him, but also those who he considered friends.

"M-Mirko you can't be serious! I promise that-"

"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE MISSING Y/N?!"

"WHY BLAME ME DAMN IT?!"

"Cause you're the one who has had the LONGEST crush on them! And all the evidence proves that it was all you!"

"Aizawa, please man! I...

I swear with my heart it wasn't me, it was-!"

"Hawks... Y/n is missing and you haven't done the least bit of investigation or even tried to come and help us and everything you're trying to hide will INVOLVE from the shadows and go off in the light! YOUR ACTS DISGUST ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A COLLEAGUE but you're just a traitor."

"Hawks-"

"ENDEAVOUR! Y-you we're my idol, the person I admired and looked up to when I was a child you gotta believe me! Like come on man, I don't know what caused her disappearance-"

"STOP THIS, KEIGO! All the evidence is true and you have performed the art of real crime and that shall ban you as a hero for all eternity, leave at once!"

...

That's when he snapped and confessed to everything before running away.

"You know what, YES! I kidnapped them! They're with me now, they're hopeless without me, they're quirkless no power at all!"

"KEIGO-"

"NO ENDEAVOUR! That's it, they're MINE!"

Then he ran off.

And now, to the present.

You were trying to get away, for the third time this week and Hawks had been fed up with your nonsense.

"Y/n! Stop running away, I sacrificed my friendship with my other friends for you!-"

As his gaze shifted down to grab you playfully, you kicked him in the face and he straightened his pose to look at you.

He was extremely mad, so he knocked you out.

He took you back "home" and when you've finally awoken, you were tired up.

"You've made me angry. You ain't getting no food not water for the rest of the day, and if you try to escape I'll handle everything from now on."

"D-don't! Hawks, please! I can't do this anymore please!"

"Then...

Too bad for you."