𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴

Hey y'all, I am grateful for 300+ reads tysm! Anyway, these are going to be a few scenarios I thought of while I was taking a walk. Each one is available to imagine with any BNHA character you want, you can also imagine your oc or self with them. Hope you enjoy them and have a nice day/night! Also, some of y'all might know about my other book and I've decided to take a Lil break on it until I figure out what to do next-Sorry guys. -Author
_______________________________

-First Scenario, imagine this:

You're walking down a pitch-black alleyway trying to hide from them as you attempted to quiet your presence.

You felt your breath run out and your legs weaken from all the running. A sudden wind came by and you fell to the ground.

You turned your head around and they were standing right over you. Their flawless body was right atop of you and it seems they were holding a slicing machete. It was covered with blood.

"Woah! You escaped, again...This is the third time this week. I am getting kind of tired of this never-ending game, Y/n!"

Then they grabbed your bicep and started drugging you back to base.

"Did you know that I slaughtered another person for you, again? Everything's for you Y/n...When are you going to understand that this is all for you?"

-Second Scenario, be prepared for this next one! It's kind of gory...TW warning!⚠

A new syndrome has been developed in this world that causes people to go crazy. They were cursed with forced smiles and no apparent emotions.

A pill has already been invented but it does have some mere side effects. It forces the person to "put on a mask" and pretend they're okay and still sane.

Sadly, one of your friends, _____was diagnosed with this syndrome when they were 5. Their parents took them to the doctor when they started acting strange around others, especially with you.

They always were SO excited to see you and they acted as nothing else mattered!

Only you, only your well being mattered.

As you grew older, you noticed that the pills had no effects on them. Your friend became crazier every day, and you started to get worried.

One day, you walked in on them laying on the corner of their room. You saw them holding a knife covered with blood and they were either crying or laughing, it was a mixture of those two.

As they turned around, you gasped. They got tired of always smiling so they shaped their mouth in a way that showed they were sobbing.

"It-it hurts, but I thought you got tired of me smiling...So it's for you..."