𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙓 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Requested by Kitty_Sparkle21

Enjoy <33

__________________________

"Watching Over You."

Shota Aizawa or also known as Eraserhead is one of the most dangerous villains in Japan and works in the mafia "Purple Revolution".He is known for always being sleepy and never taking things seriously even if he has a serious look on his face. He never showed positive emotions to anyone except a certain someone. Their name is Y/n L/n. Aizawa likes to call them his lover. The story of their love is quite interesting.

They first met when they were both teenagers. Y/n was being chased by some kids that bullied them at school and ended up in an abandoned alley. They didn't care that they were somewhere dangerous and kept running as far away from those kids as possible. Then suddenly they bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Y/n said and looked at the person they bumped into. He had black hair and eyes and Y/n thought that he was very handsome.

"Oh, no worries." The male said while looking at Y/n up and down. Looking behind them, he saw some strange-looking people coming right at them, or more specifically Y/n. They also noticed them."My name is Y/n by the way! I-I am very sorry, I don't want you to be stuck between me and my problems-" As soon as Y/n said that, he went in front of them. Along with a cold look on his face and crossed arms he awaited for the bullies to face him.

"Tch... What do you think you're doing, Aizawa? Don't you already have a horrible reputation in the school, are you trying to get us to make you look like a fool again?" One of the bullies said as laughter from his two friends filled the school's corridors.

Y/n went next to Aizawa and realizing that they had to solve this problem on their own, without further complications they outright said to the bullies...

"You know what, I am tired of being chased and ridiculed by you guys! My quirk still hasn't awakened but I am trying to help it activate! Also, leave... Aizawa alone!-" Then one of the boys got seemingly got too close to Y/n and they just snapped before the bully could say anything. Y/n pushed him so hard that he fell to the floor. The other two got so scared they ran off and they left their friend on the floor.

Aizawa was stunned by Y/n actions, and not letting Y/n go through with any more trouble he grabbed their forearm. "And if you dare to get close to me again or anyone else, this time I'll bust your fucking head on the wall! You don't even have a quirk, so why come after me?! "

The person got up and immediately ran away with tears in his eyes.

Aizawa noticed Y/n's anger and turned them around to try and calm them down. "Please calm down, I just got in front of you to ensure that he won't harm you." Y/n calmed down to the sound of Aizawa's soothing voice. "So your name is Shouta Aizawa, right? I hope I got that right, I saw you multiple times before but I was too nervous to say something.."

Aizawa laughed at that remark and letting go of Y/n's forearm, he slightly smiled. "You know you change moods quickly right? I almost had to hold you down... Also yes don't worry you got it right haha. Your name is Y/n, right?"

"Yeah, I don't normally act like this I just didn't want you to get involved in all this. Sigh, I should go back home now, it's getting late and we are literally in a dark alley, see you soon?"

"Oh yeah, sure.

Soon."

Y/n then began to head home. As they began walking through the shallow streets of the city, they felt quite uneasy as if someone was watching them over their shoulder.

Finally, after what seemed HOURS, they arrived back home.

They sat down on their comfortable couch and because of all the running, they felt tired. As they fell asleep they kept thinking of how protective Aizawa was of them even though they didn't know each other that well...

A few hours had passed.

Wait.

Where in the name of God were you?

You weren't laying on your couch, but rather sitting on a chair. You tried to get up but you could not. You were tied to the chair.

"Apologies, I just couldn't manage to see you avoid me. You know you don't have to pretend like we haven't seen each other multiple times... Actually, I have. "

You were extremely shocked to see Aizawa right before you.

"Have...

Have you been stalking me?-"

"Not stalking, I was watching over you!"

He began to come closer to you and your eyes widened and you began to sweat profusely...

"No- AWAY FROM ME!-"

______________________________________

Sorry y'all for ending it like this, if y'all would like a Pt.2 just say so or you can comment 👍 anyway that's all for today let's hope I can grow more motivation to write more yandere one-shots. Apologies for the late updates but more are sure to come.

Tysm for 1k likes and the next one shot is a request and so is the one after it <33 oh and big thanks to Kitty for letting me write most of this lol (ily bestiee)

-Author