𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

Hope y'all enjoy these scenarios ;)

Enjoy and have an amazing day/night!

-Author
__________________________

1.) A loud argument behind two sides of the same door... I got inspired by a trend on tik tok, it's the "Veronica, please open the door..." Shit- yeah that. Just imagine that with Izuku '.'

"Y/N! UGH-"

Izuku ran up to the door, bumping his head hard.

"Let's just talk! You know I will do anything to make you happy! But, you can't just randomly run away from home and expect me not to get angry!-"

Hearing his words, you opened your mouth to object.

"HOME?! You imprisoned me there like a goddamn object! Get away from me!"

"Y-you can't be serious! I love you Y/n and you know that! Now come out and let's go back. I am being serious."

"NO! Leave alone!"

"WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT ANYMORE! If you just listen to me-"

"NO!"

"Fine then! You left me with no choice. It's too tiring to pretend anyways."

And without warning, he grew mad.

Then, you know the rest.

2.) Ever thought of a "Loop AU"? Well, just think of a character your pick, having a "Loop Quirk". They can trap others in a continuous loop for as long as they want for their pleasure. Maybe Todoroki would fit with this...

Once again, the clock hit Twelve. Indicating the continuous, endless loop. The same scene flashed all over and over again, with the night Shoto met you.

Of course, you don't know anything.

That's why Shoto fits this quirk PERFECTLY. He doesn't mind if you don't know; he doesn't CARE if you would decline his offer to spend all your time in an infinite loop.

"Why should I move to the future, when I can just stay in the past with you?"

__________________________

I know it's only two but I promise to do better next time :)

Cya guys 💓

-Author