#2

•••

Second POV

"Ayo N/n, get yo ass up." A annoying voice called to you and then hit you with a pillow.

"Ughhhhhhh, you get on my fucking nerves sometimes." You groaned.

"Good, now get up because if we late Huey gon' take my PlayStation." Riley said pushing you out the bed.

"Ok nigga, damn. I'm up." You said, picking yourself up, off the floor.

You went to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing your teeth. When you finished, you washed your face and did a touch up on your hair. After you were all done you changed into your uniform. You looked at the small tattoo on your wrist, rubbing your thumb over it, thinking back to something.

When you got done, you grabbed your backpack, phone, and AirPods. Then you walked out your room and saw Riley looking down at his phone.

"Took yo ass long enough." He said, grabbing your hand and dragging you outside.

Your POV

He locked up the house, then we headed to school. Huey was already gone when we left. He had to go to work. He was able to get a job at some motorcycle bike shop. He would leave earlier than us and be home before we got back.

I went to a playlist on my phone and put my AirPods in. I walked beside Riley and took in all the sights. It was really nice out here.

When we got to the school, finding our classes were easy. We had different classes, so we agreed to meet up at the front of the building at the end of the day.

I went inside the classroom and sat down in the back. I got a window seat because why not. I watched as other kids came in. A girl with pinkish brown hair came and sat beside me.

"Hey, I'm Hinata Tachibana. Nice to meet you." She introduced.

"Y/n Freeman and you too." I told her.

"Since today's your first, I'll help you out. Everyone here is pretty chill. The teacher is boring tho." She started.

I nodded along as she told me a little bit about everybody. Some girl got her man stolen, two boys fought, someone threw a chair at a teacher... the normal.

"And recently Toman's leader and co-commander started to pop up every now and then." Hinata finally finished.

"What's Toman?" I asked.

"Toman a.k.a. Tokyo Manji Gang. It's one of Japan's strongest gang. Their leader is the Invincible Mikey." She added on.

"Invincible Mikey?" I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah, but I don't know a lot. If you want to know more, we can ask my boyfriend and his friends." Hinata suggested.

"Nah, it's good. If they pop up again like you say, I'll just talk to them." I told her.

She was about to say something else, but the bell rung and the teacher started to talk. She was probably surprised by my response, but I'm not scared of nobody. Coming from the ghetto part of America, I'm use to gangs and shit.

•••

Class was over and we were all going to lunch. Hinata walked with me to the cafeteria and we got in line. The food here looked some much more better than nasty American public school food. They served chicken curry with white rice and fresh fruit on the side.

While I ate Hinata introduced me to her boyfriend and his lil friend group. They asked me a bunch of different things. Like where I'm from, what's it like, and basic stuff like that. They even shared some of their packed lunches.