#7

•••

Your POV

"Wait, so it's on the 3rd?" I asked Hina and Emma. We were all hanging out in my room, doing school work and eating snacks.

"Yeah, it's a festival." Emma answered me, laid out on my floor.

"I asked Takemichi to go with me and Draken's goin with Emma." Hina added, spinning on my desk chair.

"So y'all want me to go with Mikey right?" I asked, finishing off a math problem on my bed.

"Mhm." They nodded at the same time.

"Sorry but he said he had to do something important when I asked if he wanted to hang. He said something about calling me when he got done though." I sigh to them.

"Ughhhhh, what a let down." Emma groaned, throwing her head back.

"It could've been a triple date." Hina pouted.

"Imma still go though. For the food of course." I told them.

Emma and Hina both sighed. "At this point you might as well date the food." Hina giggled.

"Ahahaha, funny." I sarcastically laughed. "Not my fault Mikey doesn't wanna spend time with me." I shrugged.

"Well, what are you going to wear then? It's traditional for girls to wear kimonos." Emma questioned.

"I don't know yet. I'll try to stay in the 'dress code,' but I make no promises. Ya girl likes to stand out." I told them.

"If you say so." Hina giggled.

"How about instead of staying on my ass, we talk about why Emma and Draken not dating yet. We all know y'all like each other." I changed the topic from me.

"Good question. Emma?" Hina turned her attention to her.

The girl blushed and avoided eye contact with the both of us. "It's complicated." She said.

"Is it?" I teased.

"Oh, shut up." She threw a pillow at me. I threw it at Hina and Hina threw it at Emma. Then we broke out into a full pillow fight.

Festival Timeskip

I looked at my self in the mirror one more time. I smiled at my reflection. "Ok, I look hella good."

I wore a dark purple dress with small flowers on the hem at the bottom. There was a white ribbon across my waist, letting the rest of the dress flow. Underneath, I wore a black tights. I finished the look with my newly clean Air Forces. My braids were up in a bun with my edges slayed.

I walked out my room, closing the door behind me. I started down the stairs, making sure that my black mini backpack had my phone and wallet inside.

When I went to the living room, I saw Smiley and Angry chilling on the couch. "Smiley? Angry?" I asked.

"Hey y/n, you can call us by our first names by the way." Smiley looked up to me.

"Which is?"

"Nahoya." Smiley told me.

"Souya." Angry added.

"Ok, Nahoya and Souya. Got it." I memorized. "Y'all ever thought about getting braids."

"Hell no." Souya shivered.

"He just tender headed as hell. What you doing here anyways?" Nahoya asked.

"I live here. What y'all doing here?"

"Riley invited us over to play the game." Souya told me.

"Oh, y'all met Riley. That's my twin, the one I told y'all about." I told them.