#8

•••

Your POV

I watched as Hanma's face twisted up into a malicious smirk. Mikey let down his foot in shock.

"No need to be in such a damn hurry Mikey. Crushing Toman is our long term goal." Hanma said as more Moebius guys started to appear. "It was so much work, we tried to make you fight yourself. It'll all work out the same in the end."

"This way just has an extra benefit... i get to kill the invincible Mikey." Hanma now had a crazy look in his eye.

"Is this nigga on drugs or something." I stood behind Mikey.

"MOEBIUS HAS A HUNDRED MEN WHILE TOMAN HAS A MEAILY FOUR!!" He yelled at us. Then he turned to Moebius and threatened to shove their teeth in their throats if they didn't fight or run away.

"Mikey, Draken, my little friends... your as good as dead." He exclaimed.

Then everyone went silent in thought. The only sound we could hear was rain hitting the ground.

I grabbed Mikey's shoulder. "Whatever happens, just know that I'll fight with you." I whispered to him.

"I don't-" he started to stop me.

"Nope, you can't change my mind." I said.

Then we heard a faint sound in the distance. As it got louder we realized it was an engine. Not just one, but a miniature army. It was backup, re-enforcements. It was Toman.

I smirked and started to get hyped up as they were in eye sight. They parked their bikes and walked up to us. They all had on confident faces and black uniforms.

They got themselves hyped up. Cracking their knuckles and tying their hair back. Of course Baji had to put his hair up. But what really caught my attention was Riley walking up behind Nahoya and Souya.

'Now why the fuck would they bring him. Actually I don't care, the more the better. I just hope Huey don't find out.' I thought to myself.

"So we're getting a big ass brawl on the day of the festival." I turned to Draken as he walked to where me and Mikey stood. "I can feel my blood pumping already. You ready to rock n roll Mikey?"

Mikey let out a deep chuckle, "oh you know it, Kenny."

Mikey and Draken shared a smirk. I smiled at the interaction. 'Even when he's beaten up, he still wants to fight. No wonder Emma likes him.' I thought.

"LETS GOOOO!" Mikey yelled.

"Kill them all." Hanma commanded.

I ran with Toman. I ran up to the nearest guy and punched him dead in the face. He tried to hit back, but I weaved and uppercut him.

Another guy tried to run up on me, I hit him with a 360 kick and then a spin kick. A guy came up behind me and tried to throw a punch. I grabbed his wrist and flung him over my shoulder. Then I stomped on his face repeatedly. Now my air forces would have mud and blood on them.

"Nigga move!" I heard and turned around. I watched Riley punch a dude to the ground. He looked up to me with slight anger in his eye. We quickly turned back to back, putting up our fists.

"Y/n..." he started.

"I know, I know. I need to pay attention." I blocked a punch with my arms and kicked the boy on his stomach, sending him flying back.

"Exactly, you already know what Huey bitch ass would say if I let you get hurt." Riley rolled his eyes as he sent two punches to the boy in front of him.